`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS Washington state

LCS Washington state
Do any collectors on the boards know of any good LCS to go to in Washington state? Thanks
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: LCS Washington state
there was kings cards in oak harbor on Whidbey island don't now if it is still there though

Unfortunately, most of the quality shop owners in Washington have gone out of business in the past 5 years. There aren't many left in the state; for example, there is no true LCS in Seattle proper. DJs Sportscards in Renton is the only one I will still give my business to because Don is the only shop owner that I've encountered that still respects his customers. There are a couple others that treat people right such as Dugan's in Olympia and Who's On First in Marysville but I don't get in them often. Usually I wait until I visit Portland and get the chance to go to my former employer Hoopla Sports Cards.

I go to who's on first. The owner has fair prices and I live in oak harbor, he always holds boxes for me.
(06-23-2013, 09:45 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: there was kings cards in oak harbor on Whidbey island don't now if it is still there though
Kings cards has been gone for a few years.

(06-23-2013, 09:45 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: there was kings cards in oak harbor on Whidbey island don't now if it is still there though
I have to look into this. Thanks
(06-23-2013, 11:45 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Unfortunately, most of the quality shop owners in Washington have gone out of business in the past 5 years. There aren't many left in the state; for example, there is no true LCS in Seattle proper. DJs Sportscards in Renton is the only one I will still give my business to because Don is the only shop owner that I've encountered that still respects his customers. There are a couple others that treat people right such as Dugan's in Olympia and Who's On First in Marysville but I don't get in them often. Usually I wait until I visit Portland and get the chance to go to my former employer Hoopla Sports Cards.
Everyone seems to agree that DJ's is the spot to check out, so I'll have to check them out. When I get the chance, I will slide down to Portland, lol.
[quote='buckles2335' pid='2305100' dateline='1372050154']
I go to who's on first. The owner has fair prices and I live in oak harbor, he always holds boxes for me.

(06-24-2013, 12:02 AM)buckles2335 Wrote: I go to who's on first. The owner has fair prices and I live in oak harbor, he always holds boxes for me.

Kings cards has been gone for a few years.
I left in 2000 didn't know. I loved that place. First LCS I went to. I also remember TJs cards & comics but sure that one is gone too. I loved living in Oak Harbor. Heard this have changed a lot

(06-24-2013, 08:13 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: I left in 2000 didn't know. I loved that place. First LCS I went to. I also remember TJs cards & comics but sure that one is gone too. I loved living in Oak Harbor. Heard this have changed a lot
I love it here!! I have been stationed here since 09. Im going to try and stay here when im up for orders.

(06-24-2013, 07:08 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: I love it here!! I have been stationed here since 09. Im going to try and stay here when im up for orders.
My dad was stationed there for 2 tours back to back. for me it was 3rd grade to freshman year. I loved it. Big cities within decent drive times. smallish town feeling. I remember before they even had a walmart and it was a big deal when it went from k mart to SUPer K. lol

All- Thanks for the advice. DJ's has been the best location I've checked out so far. He has a lot of stuff and seems to be a very good person.