`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2010 Exquisite rookie book marks Sam Bradford and Jimmy Clausen Auto #ed /50

2010 Exquisite rookie book marks Sam Bradford and Jimmy Clausen Auto #ed /50
Just won this card in an auction. But, can't seem to find it in beckett. Am I just not looking cose enough? I see bradford/tebow and bradford/mccoy of this set. But, I don't see the claussen/bradford?
Oh and it will probably be up for sale/trade depending on if I can figure out a bv
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

RE: 2010 Exquisite rookie book marks Sam Bradford and Jimmy Clausen Auto #ed /50
Wow! Id be interested in that! Never heard of the of bradford/clausen version. Took a look and couldn't find it either. Then again ive come across a lot of cards that beckett didn't have listed. When you get it make a scan and email it to beckett
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: 2010 Exquisite rookie book marks Sam Bradford and Jimmy Clausen Auto #ed /50
right on, thanks....I was worried it was a fake or something.

At any rate I got one hell of deal from what the other cards are in bv(I am a rams fan so it would be hard to part with it. I also see bradford having a huge year this year(no bias lol). Improved oline, a couple extra weapons. Would have to see what the market is for the card at the moment.).
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

Nah doubt its a fake man. Not unusual to see cards not listed. I recently found an elway from 97 that wasn't listed. You would think 16 years is long enough to list a card lol. I'm a sooners fan so like you i hope bradford has a good year.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]