`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Case Break with PICS

2013 Bowman Case Break with PICS
I have slowly been opening my case of 2013 Bowman Hobby over the past couple of weeks. I finished a couple days ago and here are the hits... For those of you counting, no I didn't get shorted an auto. The one not shown is a Stefen Romero reg auto. It was in my very first box and got mixed up somewhere and I didn't figure it was worth digging out. All are for sale so PM if interested. Otherwise they will all be taking a trip to the bay as time permits. Thanks for looking and let me know how I did!
[Image: BowmanCaseRefractors.jpg]
[Image: BowmanCaseRegAutosampBlueMinis.jpg]
[Image: BowmanCaseAutoRefractors.jpg]
Looking for Edgar Martinez and some other Mariners RCs, autos, and mems.

RE: 2013 Bowman Case Break with PICS
Nice Breaks!! The Correa and Blue Avisail are nice hits and the draft auto is not to shabby either!

Thanks! The Correa is a refractor btw. I just realized it is hard to tell in the scan.

(06-23-2013, 12:18 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice Breaks!! The Correa and Blue Avisail are nice hits and the draft auto is not to shabby either!

I saw that. Congrats again! You got really nice color in that break. The gold romero and amaya blue!

check me for the correa if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

it took you several weeks to open it up -that amazes me more than anything else! Nice hits
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Can you check me for the Biddle if its for trade? Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

It was directly related to having two week old twins Smile

(06-23-2013, 07:17 AM)homerjg007 Wrote: it took you several weeks to open it up -that amazes me more than anything else! Nice hits

Didn't see anything. Thanks though! It likely end up on ebay within the next few days unless anyone on here has interest in it.

(06-23-2013, 01:07 AM)rascrush Wrote: check me for the correa if ft

Didn't see anything for the Biddle. Thanks though!

(06-23-2013, 08:13 AM)kfeldman Wrote: Can you check me for the Biddle if its for trade? Thanks

I'd love a shot at the Yankees refractors and Montgomery auto. Could you check me?

PM sent. Thanks!

(06-23-2013, 10:05 AM)decriscio619 Wrote: I'd love a shot at the Yankees refractors and Montgomery auto. Could you check me?