`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WOW!! Blowout retail store open near me!! GREAT!!

WOW!! Blowout retail store open near me!! GREAT!!
I have been in No Va for 10 years + and never had a "card store" worth a hoot within a normal driving distance. When Blowout opened in Sterling/Chantilly..I asked if I could pick up something I wanted..no, they ship only..
So I have been a Dave and Adams customer, Premier buyer, with a point of contact and rebate and always free shipping..

But now there is a Brick and Mortar Blowout store right down the street (10 min drive) and they honor internet prices!!!

No single, but lots of well priced supplies and cases and boxes of everything..

I am in serious trouble, it is a candy store to me!!!

I got my boxes of Topps 2 there today..son does Magic and I get to watch box breaks..they do the camera work right there..

It is called the Fantastic store...and I swear it is!!!

RE: WOW!! Blowout retail store open near me!! GREAT!!
.....hi, my name is jeff......and im addicted to baseball cards.....would be your first step........good luck........Smile
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Yes I would def be single if I lived near that!
Or I guess you could see if they need any pt help.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

I took a drive over there one day last fall. Definitely a pretty cool place.

I wish a store would open by me. Although I did get some good news one guy is adding singles cards and card supplies but no boxesSad
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

This would be all sorts of bad given my addiction to cracking cases.

i have a store about 30 min from me go up there maybe once a month talk with the owner about sports grab a few packs well the wife walks around the mall
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Well, I figure..I am going to crack stuff anyway, instead of waiting 2 days from Dave and Adams, I'll just drive over and pick it up..
Downside..no free gifts, although I have 10000 2010 Upper Deck!! and no rebate..
So, instant gratification = a little less for my $$

Another downside..the packs are sitting in front on me at the store..so, instead of not considering a $60 pack of Triple Threads etc..I may pick one up at the store..would not do that at Dave and Adams online..

Upside, all supplies are there at the good prices...including cardboard boxes and monster boxes!!

Hopefully, I will get some other people to trade with locally through this outlet!!