`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
3rd times the charm? 1box of 2008 Razor Signature series

3rd times the charm? 1box of 2008 Razor Signature series
So, 3rd times the charm? Let's see what you think. At least there are plenty of autos in this product. One in each pack, 10 packs per box!

[Image: null_zpsa514ed68.jpg]
Charlie Blackmon is the only one from this group that I ever heard about!

[Image: null_zps27e5f1e1.jpg]
Some nice pre-rookies in the base of this set ... Early Stanton, Miley and Lynn. Was hoping that Bobby Bundy is Dylan Bundy's brother and will be brought up to the bigs, but my luck, he's a less talented 3rd cousin, or something Smile

[Image: null_zps0c1728d9.jpg]
POSEY!!!!!
This was the best pull of my 3 boxes .... Did really great for this box, but still left me flat when you put it in with the Topps Jumbo and ITG Heroes &'Prospects that I opened today. Really glad I didn't do 2 jumbos instead .... Which was what I almost did!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 3rd times the charm? 1box of 2008 Razor Signature series
Sweet hit on the Posey! I'd be interested in the Lynn if its for trade.

(06-21-2013, 11:07 PM)Neifert Wrote: Sweet hit on the Posey! I'd be interested in the Lynn if its for trade.
Thanks!
I'll try and load the Lynn card into my Trade folder tomorrow!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice Breaks! The Posey is definitely the best of the three but there are some descent prospects in there too. I bust alot of wax not near as much as some, but alot and all i can say is sometimes you can get superefractors and sometimes nothing but a few inserts and base. Just keep ripping...

If you want to move the posey please Check me!

Haha. I thought the same thing about the Bundy.

Nice pull on the posey.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

nice hit
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(06-22-2013, 12:44 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: If you want to move the posey please Check me!
Sorry, the Posey is for my PC!
(06-22-2013, 04:26 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Haha. I thought the same thing about the Bundy.

Nice pull on the posey.
Thanks!
Yeah, initially, I was really excited thinking it was Dylan Bundy! Too bad it wasn't!

did you pull any aaron crow. or eric hosmer.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(06-25-2013, 10:34 AM)908 Wrote: did you pull any aaron crow. or eric hosmer.
I wish, but No, that would have been too lucky. Smile