`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jordan's last 3 championships stats

RE: Jordan's last 3 championships stats
I think Jordan was the more complete player, but it seems to me that Lebron critics often emote instead of analyze. He rubbed some people the wrong way by skipping college. Old school purists disliked him because some people think a star should never leave his original team. Then there was "The Decision" special, which some people haven't forgotten. Those things never seem far below the surface of a Lebron debate.

(06-21-2013, 12:02 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: And yet Lebron averaged 26 points 11 rebounds and 7 assists in these finals and people still gave him crap. Not to mention two triple.doubles.....and im a Jordan fan...
Dude lebron played like rubbish through most of the final series, he finally picked up his game from 2 quarter in game 7 !!! He is the biggest flop I have ever seen, he should play soccer with his bad acting he would loads of penaltys

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

Jordan ALWAYS got it done....6 championships /6 6 Finals MVP /6. Dominated both ends and you could touch and be physical with players back then. Most teams would hack jordan to death, The Pistons even had the Jordan rule...punish him....hard contact every shot especially when he elevates. Jordan was a target and a lot of thos shots he was hacked thus his high FT numbers. Lebron is good but he is certainly no MJ. Everyone has off games but 6 /6 championships and finals MVP is impressive and will never be touched. Jordan had Pippen and a bunch of role players. They played a team game where everyone did their role to win. Jordan is basketball god Lebron is still Peter, Paul who ever lol. Phil Jackson always said that Jordan could have averaged 10 points more per game if he didn't buy into his system. He told him he could win championships if he changed...he did and he now has 6 rings and still scored like crazy.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(06-24-2013, 01:57 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: Jordan ALWAYS got it done....6 championships /6 6 Finals MVP /6. Dominated both ends and you could touch and be physical with players back then. Most teams would hack jordan to death, The Pistons even had the Jordan rule...punish him....hard contact every shot especially when he elevates. Jordan was a target and a lot of thos shots he was hacked thus his high FT numbers. Lebron is good but he is certainly no MJ. Everyone has off games but 6 /6 championships and finals MVP is impressive and will never be touched. Jordan had Pippen and a bunch of role players. They played a team game where everyone did their role to win. Jordan is basketball god Lebron is still Peter, Paul who ever lol.
hard to say he always got it done. im one of the biggest jordan fans ever, but early in his career, he had a lousy playoff record. lebron is held to a different standard then any other player i have seen, its remarkable he is still able to succeed.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

When they got Phil Jackson and built a team they dominated. Before that Colins just told Jordan to score, that was the entire game plan. Anyone doubting Jordsans dominance isn't really a big fan especially if you watched him his entire career.

Lebron is on a "dream team" he should be winning. Lebron is considered the best game in the league and won the past 2 mvp everything is LBJ I don't see this different standard??? Comentators love him, fans love him, where is the different standard? Is it because people don't consider him the best ever, its for a reason he isn't. Maybe its his cocky attitude like the big desessions show...BS big shot show. Thats the distaste that people have for him. Its not his ball skills but his attitude.

(06-24-2013, 02:14 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: hard to say he always got it done. im one of the biggest jordan fans ever, but early in his career, he had a lousy playoff record. lebron is held to a different standard then any other player i have seen, its remarkable he is still able to succeed.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(06-24-2013, 02:14 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: hard to say he always got it done. im one of the biggest jordan fans ever, but early in his career, he had a lousy playoff record. lebron is held to a different standard then any other player i have seen, its remarkable he is still able to succeed.
Excuse me but you are absolutely NOT one of the biggest Jordan fans ever! Complete joke that I had to call you out on. You aren't getting away with that b.s here pingy.

Anyone who knows ping from other forums knows he's a troll of the highest order who defends LBJ as if he's his long lost child. It's absolutely disgusting. Collectors like this are a disgrace to the hobby.

actually, ive never been called a troll, its only fitting my first time would be from the biggest troll beckett has on the basketball forum. it didnt last long on blowout did it bengu, they banned you quickly when they saw the games you like to play.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

ping & nickm are just upset because I've owned them in every single debate. But rest assured everyone that pingy is the absolute PHONIEST MJ "fan" of all time.

He's over on BO 24/7 posting about his love for Lebron.

Sad sad human being right there. I feel real sorry for collectors like him who embarrass this hobby.
I'm sure ping was in tears with 28 seconds to go in game 6 thinking "how am I gonna explain this to bengu? and how am I gonna make an excuse for my idols late game turnovers once bengu calls me on it? ooooooo wait a second...... YEEEEESSSSSSS GOD BLESS RAY ALLEN!!!!! THANK YOU FOR SAVING LEBRON & I FROM bengu's WRATH!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'll be able to call him a troll again even after he posts the TRUTH about how my hero choked!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!"

That's ping in a nutshell.... Phony MJ fan and a complete LBJ apologist!

where are my cards, bengu?

(06-24-2013, 09:09 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: where are my cards, bengu?
I think its disgusting that you keep bringing this up in threads that you didn't create, I think its of low moral fibre that you continue to do this, which is equal to fact you and bengu lack ability to conduct yourself with full integrity....

I will not participate in a forum controlled be people that will go out of their way to sabotage another members thread...

Enjoy the spoils of your hard work.

I'm out.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]