`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye Bye Bengu: see you in 6 months

RE: Bye Bye Bengu: see you in 6 months
hey, you made the bet. not my fault you wont live up to it. that's why im giving you a second option of a donation to my charity.

you know that your little rants make you look like a lunatic? that you come off as completely unhinged. the kind of guy that calls into a sports radio show and they keep egging him on because it is entertaining through it's sheer insanity and myopicy

(06-21-2013, 07:04 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Actually, I'm drinking champagne right now.

(Drops the mike.)
Nice. Probably while wearing an LBJ jersey as well huh? Smile
Looking at your picture jacoby... I'm not so sure it's ME who comes off as crazy... Just sayin

If you have the money to own cards worth thousands of dollars I would have felt a $100 donation to charity would not be a significant issue.

You're entitled to your opinion on LeBron and his playing ability but if you made a clear cut bet based on whether Miami would win the title or not, it would appear you have lost.

The honourable thing to do would be to make the donation. People may still disagree with your opinion re LeBron but it would at least give you some credibility.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

(06-21-2013, 07:12 PM)bengu Wrote: Looking at your picture jacoby... I'm not so sure it's ME who comes off as crazy... Just sayin
i grew the fu manchu for Movember: a charity movement to promote awareness and raise funds for cancers that primarily effect men. you might think it makes me look crazy (my wife though otherwise, but i grew the full goatee back anyways), but i dont ACT crazy on a message board.

or did you mean the rodney harrison morph?

See this is what I'm talking about... How is someone acting crazy because they don't agree that Lebron is an all time anything? It's called an opinion. Some people think Obama is the greatest President ever, others can't stand the guy. Neither are crazy. It's America, no one should be FORCED to believe a certain way... That would be Nazi type crap!

(06-21-2013, 07:43 PM)bengu Wrote: See this is what I'm talking about... How is someone acting crazy because they don't agree that Lebron is an all time anything? It's called an opinion. Some people think Obama is the greatest President ever, others can't stand the guy. Neither are crazy. It's America, no one should be FORCED to believe a certain way... That would be Nazi type crap!
it's about HOW you state your opinion, and your myopicy

im not saying you cant have an opniion that differs (i never said LBJ was the greatest, by the way). but you express it in a way that comes off as batbleep insane

And how's that? How me an example??

Show*

(06-21-2013, 08:05 PM)bengu Wrote: And how's that? How me an example??
pretty much every rant you go on. honestly. it comes off like a 9/11 truther

(06-21-2013, 08:07 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: pretty much every rant you go on. honestly. it comes off like a 9/11 truther
Ok well I disagree. To compare someone calling LeBron overrated to a 9/11 truther is a crazy stretch. But please have at it. You have every right to feel that way about what I post if you choose... And you also can simply ignore my posts & not read them. Fair?

im not compating you to a 9/11 truther, just your style of ranting

i just want to you to live up to your bet, thats all