`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Retail King Strikes Again — Was this guy better than Mike Trout? NOW WITH SCAN!

RE: The Retail King Strikes Again — Was this guy better than Mike Trout? NOW WITH SCAN!
Really nice pull! Your retail pulls inspired me to get a mixed baseball repack and i found a squirrel!

RE: The Retail King Strikes Again — Was this guy better than Mike Trout? NOW WITH SCAN!
(06-21-2013, 05:52 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Really nice pull! Your retail pulls inspired me to get a mixed baseball repack and i found a squirrel!
You know, I inspire most of the people I come across.

My favorite part of "Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase is when that squirrel sneaks in the house and Clark's dad yells out "SQUIRREL!"

Well we're comparing a guy who played 22 seasons to a guy who's barely had three. Time will tell who's better.
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

It's totally a joke ... tongue in cheek, just wanted people to read my post.

By the way, I pulled a Joey Votto Studio "pink" blank back card out of a Father's Day pack if you'd like to trade for it. Let me know, thanks! RJ

(06-22-2013, 05:46 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Well we're comparing a guy who played 22 seasons to a guy who's barely had three. Time will tell who's better.

Any chance you would trade it to me??
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Yes Mays is one of the greatest players ever top 5 for sure and there is no argument as of now but my money is on Trout being up there in the conversation in 20 years maybe even better than Mays.

thats awesome, and the gold version is just icing on the cake!!