`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
'13 Series 2 Hobby Jumbo + scans = Boss

'13 Series 2 Hobby Jumbo + scans = Boss
Breakin' series 2 like a boss. My goal is simple: To assemble series 1 and 2 of the flagship 2013 set. After breaking 1 jumbo hobby I have successfully completed my task for the base set (332-661). I will scan for your eyes only the inserts and the hits of this pretty awesome break. Most of these will be for trade as well as my extra base if anyone still needs. The only cards I will not trade from these scans are: "Making Their Mark", "World Baseball Classic", and the '72 minis since I would like to finish the set of those. I do have an extra Matt Moore I can trade since it is a double. Also I got 10 million dollar chase cards as well. These "Elite" achievement cards of Mays and Williams are hands down one of my favorites so far as they look clean and crisp and are thick.

And to top it all off I got that bonus hit of the Cano Silk. Check it out and let me know. Again, most of these are for trade as I would like to build some of those inserts I mentioned. Thanks and enjoy...

[Image: 3-1_zpsda14c425.jpg]

[Image: 4_zpsa2765001.jpg]

[Image: 5_zps2732fa55.jpg]

[Image: 6_zps19ca4d6a.jpg]

[Image: 7_zps1ced2020.jpg]

[Image: 8_zps37e3e141.jpg]

[Image: 9_zps87e40c1f.jpg]

[Image: 10_zpsee3a9e41.jpg]

[Image: 11_zps73cf18f5.jpg]

[Image: 12_zpsdb75fbb3.jpg]

- Rob
The other two that did not fit..

[Image: minis-1_zps10be03e0.jpg]

[Image: bighits_zps8f6525fa.jpg]
Those "Blue sparkles" are from the trade in your old 80s cards to your LCS deal so I got 10 packs of 5 cards with each pack yielding 1 blue sparkle.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '13 Series 2 Hobby Jumbo + scans = Boss
Solid box. Thanks for sharing.

Would love a shot at the Cano Silk if you're trading! Let me know, thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Thanks and no problem. Once these are in the database ill put them in my org and will open trade offers.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Saw a coco crisp from an earlier post... Along with your Norris it seems as if Topps has specialized pics for the A's? Celebratory pics?

If so... Damn them. I may be forced to collect them.

(06-19-2013, 08:46 PM)muz0 Wrote: Thanks and no problem. Once these are in the database ill put them in my org and will open trade offers.
Oh, and check me for the Cespedes/Norris please once they are up for trade.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

cool darvish variant.

Rock solid box of Topps! I only hope I do as well with my soon-to-arrive box!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks Smile Yeah I feel like I did pretty good in my book. I got the base set so i'm happy about that. Everything else is just icing on the twinkie.

BTW: "Like a Boss" ... LOL!!

Update: MY Topps series 2 Jumbo box wasn't even half as good as yours. Maybe a tenth as good, which sucked for me. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Yikes.. Sorry to hear Sad Well most of these inserts i'm trading anyways as imam focus on only 1 or 2.