`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: What Should I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Buy the Kobe
81.82%
9 81.82%
Buy the Wax
18.18%
2 18.18%
Keep the money and wait it out
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A small Dilemma- Need people to make a choice for me

RE: A small Dilemma- Need people to make a choice for me
I'd say go with the Kobe, unless you PC any of the Hockey... I don't know how easy it is to move Hockey stuff... but I would guess it's not as easy as basketball or football.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

the smart person would go with the kobe, someone looking for fun (ripping and flipping) would go with the hockey. its a no brainer for me, i would go with the kobe. but i love ripping wax too, its just the hockey that is throwing me off hahaha. if you said a box of preferred and a box of select, i would have said wax lol.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I ended up doing a little of both. While I didn't pick up the Golden Touch Kobe, I picked up a few Kobe inserts. I also broke a box of Upper Deck hockey and two older basketball products(see my thread in the box breaks section). All-in-all, I am pretty happy and thank you for the responses!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I would say do a little of both .. maybe skip the Golden Touch Kobe and pick up a few Kobe inserts.

If you do that, you could maybe break a box of Upper Deck hockey and, I don't know, maybe a couple of older basketball products.

All-in-all, I think you'll be pretty happy.

(06-18-2013, 06:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I would say do a little of both .. maybe skip the Golden Touch Kobe and pick up a few Kobe inserts.

If you do that, you could maybe break a box of Upper Deck hockey and, I don't know, maybe a couple of older basketball products.

All-in-all, I think you'll be pretty happy.
lmao, i see what you did there hahaha.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-18-2013, 07:46 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: lmao, i see what you did there hahaha.
Great minds think alike.

The funny part was I was just going to reply, then I saw he already made up his mind, so the answer was easy at that point, LOL

Sell your DNA and buy both!
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg