`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Random pack breaks w/ scans

Random pack breaks w/ scans
So my LCS had a pack wars last week in which I bought a few packs of various products from baseball, basketball, football even 1 hockey pack! I'll post scans of the notables I received but i'm sure there are some basketball and football cards I got were equally as awesome. Anyways.. The big hits below..

[Image: gooseothersfront_zpsf237aeb2.jpg]

[Image: gooseback_zps0eea3172.jpg]

Look at that Goose! 2 of 5! Now that's a hot card and probably my lowest numbered to date! Also got a second HOJO auto which is always awesome.

I also got a couple of Panini father's days packs with random cards in it including: Studio 13 cards of Buster Posey, Kershaw, and Strasburg, a NNO of Strasburg, a Tony Gwynn Museum collection card, a Tim Duncan base card that's damaged on the top (swell) and 2 football Team Pinnacle cards of Front to back, Calvin Johnson/Adrian Peterson and Colin Kaepernick/Joe Flacco.

Finally I won some rounds and got some of this Kobe Collection series cards as well .

Anyways, just about everything is in the org short of the fathers day cards (not listed) and will be for trade. I would absolutely love to trade away those autos on a one for one basis to see if I can make a bigger dent in the '13 Archives Mets fan favs. Let me know and thanks!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Random pack breaks w/ scans
Damn nice Goose and Hojo man!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Ben Coates = Best Madden Tight End in the history of the video game! Bledsoe to Coates all day!

If the Ho-Jo is for trade, check me!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Nice hits
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Nice Break! I like the Goose and Darin Ruf the best!

Sweet Goose!

What are you looking to get for the Ruf?

I would love to get my hands on the rest of the mets fan favs auto from the archives this year and some from last. That's my priority since I don't have many autos on hand. But I can give you a look and see if theres anything else that might spark my interest.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.