`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 Finest Baseball Finest Moments

2001 Finest Baseball Finest Moments
Hi Guys, I'm currently working on the 2001 Finest Baseball Finest Moments Set. I have nine cards to go before I complete it. Most of the cards are low end except for two or three of them. This list will probably change later this week once I get some cards from Burbank Sportscards. But as of right now the following is what I need.

"*" means they are not needed anymore.

1. Pat Burrell*
2. Adam Kennedy*
6. Jay Payton*
7. Mark Quinn
8. Bengie Molina
11. Barry Bonds*
16. Todd Helton
20. Cal Ripken
23. George Brett

Unfortunately I don't have the Organize option up and running because it won't let me get it. But I do have a list on a spreadsheet that i'd be willing to email to you. I'm constantly adding to it since i'm trying to get caught up the "willing to trade side" of my collection. Thanks for checking this out and I hope we can do some trades.

RE: 2001 Finest Baseball Finest Moments
I have the Bonds and would be willing to part with it
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

I have a 2001 Finest Origins Vladimir Guerrero refractor if you are interested.

I have bonds as well
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Ok, the Bonds has been found in my own stupid for trade pile. How it ended up there I dunno. maybe because it's Bonds! haha Any the other eight cards are still needed. Thanks!!
Who or what are you looking for?

(06-17-2013, 04:24 PM)natejeffries Wrote: I have a 2001 Finest Origins Vladimir Guerrero refractor if you are interested.

Ok, I'm now down to five cards. Anyone have them or do I get to buy them at the beginning of the month? hahaha