`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying Rc set fillers

Buying Rc set fillers
Buying Rc set fillers for 15% of bv. Will also pay $2.50 for shipping on cards bought over 20 cards, and $2 for cards bought under 20.
I am looking to fill sets, and maybe even start new sets if you have a bunch from the same set I might like. If the High bv says a card I want from you is $1 I will pay 15 cents for it. So if I find 100 no name prolly not even in the NFL anymore, or lasted only the first week in training camp cards. You get $15 sent via pay pal.
So lets say your interested. You have tons of rookies that have collected dust in your closet, with not even a nibble on the trade sites. Well.... send me an offer picking any ole card from my traders, with a pm telling me you dont want the card you want the cash! I will then go through your traders and pick the cards I want and send back the offer.
Now lets say I pick some cards you are not willing to sell for 15% of BV. You can then either take those cards out, or negotiate a diff percentage. But I want to make it easy on both of us, so I will try and send just common rc's in my trade offer. And maybe a pm if I am interested in other cards that help fill my sets. So you can either accept the offer as it stands, or continue with some sell talk.
I do have 1 standard rule.
- To get my cash sent right away, you must be in good standings. Have at least 40 trades under your belt. Of course if you dont have at least 40 trades, you can send first and then get my cash. Kinda the normal thing I would say.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

RE: Buying Rc set fillers
Open offer sent w/comment
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

Offer sent!

offer sent -thanks
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

This is working really well. I get set fillers. You guys get cash. I have only a couple more members to go through, and I will be ready for more. Of course the faster someone jumps on this, the more cards I would need from you. I have noticed thet most peeps like to send me a list of what they would sell at that price (using the trade tool). And this has worked good as well.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]