`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
soooooo....

RE: soooooo....
redemptions need an overhaul , looks like they are trying but its still not enough , you should get extra for the wait , like an interest payment from a bank.

(06-15-2013, 03:12 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: Rodriguez is toilet paper.
+1 and I'm Yankees fan
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Good old Topps, slow and unfair!!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

Dude, I'm still waiting for the 2011 A&G Rafer Johnson...they said they will send a replacement sometime in September when the new A&G comes out according to them...somehow they missed a replacement from the 2012 A&G set...LOL!!!

Send that garbage back. They'll send a different card. Tell them you at least want a HOFer and I think it should be a 1/1 also.

Everyone seems to think they're going to send you something different if you return what you got. Be forewarned that they could ship the same card you return right back to you.

whenever I returned an unwanted replacement, they did send back a better card the second time
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

Ask for a 1/1 Wood too - not just any 1/1.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]