`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas City card shops

Kansas City card shops
Do you guys know of any card shops in the Kansas City area? I'm fairly new to the area. I go to one shop in Blue Springs at 7 Hwy and 40 Hwy, which is great for newer stuff, but I'd love to see a shop with a little more vintage selection. Any recommendations? Thanks do much for your help!
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

RE: Kansas City card shops
Hi -I didn't know there was one in Blue Springs. I go to one on 75th street in KS (The Baseball Card Store) He has a ton on vintage
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Thanks! I'll check that out. The one in Blue Springs is small, but has plenty of the newer stuff, and lots if supplies. The lady that owns it is really nice, and has thrown in a few extras for me in the past (Tigers A&G team set comes to mind). Just looking for some more vintage.

(06-15-2013, 04:05 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: Hi -I didn't know there was one in Blue Springs. I go to one on 75th street in KS (The Baseball Card Store) He has a ton on vintage
Collect Kirk Gibson (Tigers), Lou Whitaker, Alan Trammell, Jack Morris (Tigers), Lance Parrish (Tigers), Sparky Anderson (Tigers), Tom Brookens (Tigers), as well as earlier Tigers greats like Al Kaline, Norm Cash, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton,etc.

Travel to Wichita. Rock's Dugout is one of the best in the Midwest, especially on show days.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I wish there were more in the Kansas City Area. I have been to the Blue Springs one and it is small like stated before but it is nice. I need to check out the baseball card store. It is a 35 minute drive from my place. There is one more in Belton with an older man that owns it who does not like technology ha.
Avid Collector who loves the thrill and chase of the Hobby

Try this new toy: http://www.beckett.com//store_locator
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

+1 on the store off of 75th. real nice guy. its a mom and pop type joint. in fact bought a couple of boxes throughout the years, and no disapp!! thanks

CHris, I have an older version of IE at work which I can not upgraded; the store locator does not work well with IE

RIch

The store on 75th is far away from my house (40 minutes) so I have not been able to make it out there
Avid Collector who loves the thrill and chase of the Hobby