Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Jim Jackson Autos

PC Jim Jackson Autos
Hi,

I've been active on this forum for a month, and thought that I should share my PC of Jim Jackson auto cards.

I hope you'll enjoy.

These took me about 18 months to collect.
[Image: 155_zps3384a683.jpg]
[Image: 154_zpscd5f4d81.jpg]
[Image: 159_zpsc155bb45.jpg]
[Image: 158_zpsb6b2bf6a.jpg]
[Image: 157_zpsf1745214.jpg]
[Image: 161_zps847c5c25.jpg]
[Image: 162_zps363b6cbe.jpg]
[Image: 163_zpsbf15e5d1.jpg]
[Image: 160_zps421de784.jpg]

More to come
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.

RE: PC Jim Jackson Autos
Awesome stuff Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Very nice congrats. Go bucks
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

LOVE it! I bought a box of that product. The very first pack had a Magic Johnson/Jerry West/James Worthy triple auto /3. Was shaking I was so pumped. The other auto was the Jim Jackson "S" letter auto which I was even more stoked about. If I had to pick one letter to pull it would be the S since my initials are SS haha. Still remember watching him at OSU. Great all-around scorer. Awesome stuff man congrats on putting that all together!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Wow nice stuff! Good ole Ohio State! Looking forward to seeing more!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Thank you for all the entusiasm, always nice to hear that people like what they see. Here are some more.

[Image: 156_zps1f020be8.jpg]

[Image: 164_zpsd10434ad.jpg]

[Image: panprefjjred_zpsd2cdc9c2.png]

[Image: panprefjjblue_zps5c4b52df.jpg]

[Image: 165_zpsc6502e4f.jpg]

I love those preferred autos Smile If you don't mind me asking, do you still live in Sweden?
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards

(06-16-2013, 07:58 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: I love those preferred autos Smile If you don't mind me asking, do you still live in Sweden?
I agree, the more I look at the two Preferred autos, the more they are getting closer to become personal favourites. Now, I know that Tbarn291 keeps insisting that last years were better, but I think that these will look great if I manage to get all colors next to eachother.

And, I'll gladly answer your question, and I don't mind at all - I still live in Sweden, 31 years and counting.

I agree with you I think the on card autos this year look great Smile Thats awesome, I love hearing about people who collect in other countries. I am a Zlatan Ibrahimovic fan myself haha.

(06-16-2013, 12:55 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: I agree with you I think the on card autos this year look great Smile Thats awesome, I love hearing about people who collect in other countries. I am a Zlatan Ibrahimovic fan myself haha.
I'm not a huge football fan, or soccer for you US people. But, Zlatan is one of those players that you just can't seem to shake off. If any one has seen some of the things this man has done then Zlatan more people would understand what I'm talking about.

Always nice to hear people recognize a fellow country man.
Since it's Monday I felt I had to add the rest of my collection. I have a couple more coming in, but these have to do for now.

The following three is part of the 2010/11 SP By the Letter set forming LEGEND. I have been waiting for ages to find these on the eBay or somewhere else - without paying an unnecessary amount. If any one of you out there has the letter G E D, please PM me.

[Image: 142_zps2302ab9b.jpg]

[Image: 147_zpsc266e0de.jpg]

[Image: 150_zpsacc9dc8a.jpg]

Here's the rest.

[Image: 148_zps735e61d6.jpg]

[Image: 143_zps8c7bf6e9.jpg]

[Image: 100_zpsb000e8dd.jpg]

I'm putting together the 2012/13 SP Authentic By The Letter - should be done soon.

Enjoy