`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My first two boxes of Archives...

My first two boxes of Archives...
Other than trading for both Cespedes cards off of here, I did not break a single back of archives last year. I started collecting again in late June, so maybe release date was part of it, but too be honest, the set just didn't appeal to me.

I decided to buy a box as it was reasonably priced at the LCS. I was skeptical given the '90 topps design, as I thought it would bring back BAD memories of 1000's of worthless cards I sold at a garage sale a few years ago, but it was actually a lot of fun. So much so that I grabbed a second.

1st Box:
[Image: 41B78948-82D8-4BFA-B2C9-E7F5BBD69F17-165...0EF011.jpg]

[Image: 396D0A57-4BF4-4154-9C41-EC9D6A96858F-385...71A418.jpg]

The Gwynn '72 B-ball from the next boxes pic was part of this box... Also, a Jackie Robinson Gallery insert...

2nd Box:

[Image: D72847B1-3C1F-4161-BBC9-E62DD0EF7675-385...FAE0AF.jpg]

[Image: 97644159-269e-44d6-a9a6-cbf23eec59d9.jpg]

[Image: 94DD7100-ACDC-45DF-9069-DFC00F0F114B-385...F592B0.jpg]

And this in the 2nd box...

[Image: 602CB604-B17B-4572-8948-A3F1940196CF-385...1D2A7F.jpg]

I bought a 3rd box... Nothing that tops the Braun. I did get a Bobbi Brown Heavy Metal auto though...

I am on a mission to collect the base set (done, despite crappy collating), SP's, ALL hobby inserts (including fan favorites autos)... Considering going after the retail heavy relic set, and of course... All cespedes from the set...

While nothing in this post is for trade. The braun gave me a good amount of Ebay $, and I'm bidding on some bulk lots to help me with my mission... If there are any other Archives collectors, I'll have some extra SP's, inserts and autos coming up soon (some are already in org).

If you have extra Archives you're looking to deal, my wants are marked... check the org.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: My first two boxes of Archives...
very nice teddy ballgame gold

Thanks! The golds are actually for trade. Decided to bail on that set. Also got a Skaggs and Eddie Matthews in the 3rd box.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

Is that Chris Sale Tall Boy for trade? Sweet break also! That Braun is gonna be sick!

Unfortunately the sale is not. Going after all insert sets in this one.

i'll send you an offer since im close to building the base set from 1-200
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Right on. I just entered all of my base, take a look and see if there is any you need.

(06-18-2013, 08:06 PM)muz0 Wrote: i'll send you an offer since im close to building the base set from 1-200