`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Repeat Customer special vs. Monthly special

Repeat Customer special vs. Monthly special
I had not logged into my hotmail in a while (the account I have synced to my Beckett profile) and noticed a June 5 email from BGS Customer Service rep offering me a 31-99 card submission price bracket for each service level that is lower than normal prices...except for the monthly.

The monthly special is $7/45 day, minimum of 10 cards. The Repeat Customer offer is $8/45 day, range of 31-99 cards. The two day was $4/card cheaper than the monthly special but trust me I (and most generic collectors) that I've talked with do not have a buttload of cards (much less 31-99) worth using the 2 day service on.

I am beyond flattered that BGS thinks enough to send me an email (even if it is automated) to get my business and make me an offer that a lot of people don't get. It would just seem they would offer "repeat customers" a deal better than the one advertised to the general public.

But what do I know? I don't own a thriving business either. And I'm going to keep grading regardless, just wanted a sounding board.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

RE: Repeat Customer special vs. Monthly special
I think this monthly special is a rarity. $4 off the 45 day service doesnt seem like the norm to me. My 20 day repeat customer offer beats out the monthly about 99% of the time.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC