`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Can Lebron James get it done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
50.00%
11 50.00%
NO
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?

RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?
He is no Michael Jordan thats for sure but no one could take over a game and close things out like MJ. Lebron is good and will be likely be considered a top 5 all-time. He still don't have Kobe caught yet for ability to close out series.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

did lebron hit a crucial 3 with 20 seconds left in the game? did lebron contribute to 6 out of a 8 heat points in overtime that lead to them winning? did lebron play good defense in the clutch? thats funny you say i get called out all the time, i get into back and forths with people that post junk and talk 1 sided. i never go mia.... please show an example, if i missed a post directed at me, i will gladly post back. i work a rotating shift, and the first few games i was working and did not come on the forum (avoiding spoilers) so i could watching the game in the moring when i get off work. its a shame that you are that delusional that you cant look at his positives and negatives, ive posted what he does wrong, its just irrating to see the same people post ONLY the negative, at least i know i can add you to that list and not take you as seriously.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Lebron may be the best player in the league currently, but he wouldn't be in my top 12 of all-time.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

Pingbling you're seriously a cancer on message boards... Anyone who disagrees with your "Lebron is the greatest thing since slice bread" you label as a troll... Sad that people can't even have good natured debates without you stirring up the pot. Act your age please & realize that everybody has a right to an opinion. This is America bud. Smile

(06-19-2013, 03:56 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: did lebron hit a crucial 3 with 20 seconds left in the game? did lebron contribute to 6 out of a 8 heat points in overtime that lead to them winning? did lebron play good defense in the clutch? thats funny you say i get called out all the time, i get into back and forths with people that post junk and talk 1 sided. i never go mia.... please show an example, if i missed a post directed at me, i will gladly post back. i work a rotating shift, and the first few games i was working and did not come on the forum (avoiding spoilers) so i could watching the game in the moring when i get off work. its a shame that you are that delusional that you cant look at his positives and negatives, ive posted what he does wrong, its just irrating to see the same people post ONLY the negative, at least i know i can add you to that list and not take you as seriously.
What is the nature of this thread?

What is the question being asked in this thread?

CAN HE GET IT DONE

I'm not sitting here saying he doesn't deserve credit for putting his team in a finals AGAIN!

I'm not sitting here saying he's not the best player in the game...

I am however asking the question about his ability to GET IT DONE when his team needs him the most...

If you think what he did in game 6 was acceptable during the critical moments then you really are blind.

This thread is not about any other question, its not about if the Spurs completely fell apart and gave Miami the opportunity to win, its not about any other aspect of anyone else's failure to secure victory.

This thread is ABOUT LEBRON JAMES and his ability to get it done...

He was AGAIN put in the POSITION where HE HAD the opportunity to win, it has no bearing how the game was played until he was asked to GET IT DONE in the crucial moments....

He absolutely failed. AGAIN

If you would like to ask any other questions, i'm more then happy to answer them, but don't try and discredit me in saying I have not addressed any question when asked, I always speak to people with respect until I am not treated like wise.

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Personally I think both sides of this debate are being over sensitive and exagerating their opinion of the good and bad things LeBron did down the stretch.

He made some great plays and some bad ones. For all players that is the way it is (yes even Jordan had his share of big misses and miscues).

Can anyone be happy that he had some horrible turn overs down the stretch? Of course not, there were some horrendous plays and easily could have cost Miami their season.

But you also can't say he "absolutely failed"? Of course not. He scored 16 (I think) fourth quarter points and without them Miami doesn't win. He hit a three with Miami down five with 20 seconds to go. if he misses that do Miami win? He had a big block and a couple of steals in the fourth quarter that helped turn the match Miami's way in the end.

So there was good and bad.

But most people hold LeBron to a higher standard than that which is totally fair when comparing him to the all time greats. It's a tribute and a curse for him and will see him judged more harshly and illogically by both sides.

[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

(06-19-2013, 09:19 PM)bengu Wrote: Pingbling you're seriously a cancer on message boards... Anyone who disagrees with your "Lebron is the greatest thing since slice bread" you label as a troll... Sad that people can't even have good natured debates without you stirring up the pot. Act your age please & realize that everybody has a right to an opinion. This is America bud. Smile
spare us all.... take a look at your posts of the past and see who is a cancer and a troll, enough said. im all for good natured debates, but if youre going to debate, you need to be educated in both sides of the topic. you and hegotgame look at 1 side of it, i point out both but im looked at like im the irrational one? you may be the most immature person that posts on this board, others and i have called you out on it and now youre going to say that to me lmao.
(06-20-2013, 04:05 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I always speak to people with respect until I am not treated like wise.
sorry, i felt like you saying my actions were annoying and that i am delusional with never having an exchange with you was disrespectful, that is why i have posted towards you like that. i get in several debates on other forums and do not get called delusional because i reason with facts about both sides of the argument. instead of just posting lebron sucks, lebron is overated, his titles and mvps are a choke. comparing me to someone like that is an insult.

(06-20-2013, 05:50 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: spare us all.... take a look at your posts of the past and see who is a cancer and a troll, enough said. im all for good natured debates, but if youre going to debate, you need to be educated in both sides of the topic. you and hegotgame look at 1 side of it, i point out both but im looked at like im the irrational one? you may be the most immature person that posts on this board, others and i have called you out on it and now youre going to say that to me lmao.

sorry, i felt like you saying my actions were annoying and that i am delusional with never having an exchange with you was disrespectful, that is why i have posted towards you like that. i get in several debates on other forums and do not get called delusional because i reason with facts about both sides of the argument. instead of just posting lebron sucks, lebron is overated, his titles and mvps are a choke. comparing me to someone like that is an insult.
I haven't said he sucks, I haven't said he's overrated, i haven't said he is underserving of his tittles...Have I?

If you go back a read everything I have posted in this thread, you will clearly see the only concern I have with anything LEBRON does is in the crucial moments of the game.

If you think the point I make about his performance is not correct or is somehow invalid, then please explain to me why it doesn't matter.

I'm not disputing anything other then his ability to perform under pressure.

Don't answer the Question I ask, as its not allowed to be asked of the games best player.

It's simply not expected of the games MVP to be asked to perform under pressure...

I don't know what I was thinking to suggest it was a required asset to be considered to be an all time great.

LEBRON JAMES. You don't have to get it done.

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

i was referring to what bengu has posted over the past few years about the mvps and such. again, you are just looking at the bad things lebron has done under pressure, but you have to look at the good things as well. i have agreed with you, in game 6 alone, the turnovers were bad (although at least 2 of them were from bad calls imo, the offensive foul committed against parker wich was a flop, and the 1 on 1 fastbreak drive against danny green when green fouled lebron and lebron sent the ball out of bounds), the missed shots were bad. but you do not acknowledge the made shots, the block, the steals, the assists, and the defense. thats performing under pressure. lebron can produce time and time again, there are just people that will point out only the negative things to make their case. if you dont look at the full picture, youre not going to know what youre looking at. ive been fortunate enough to get to watch jordan, kobe, and lebron. i havent seen lebron make any mistakes at crucial times that jordan and kobe have not. i only use those 2 players because they are regarded as being the best over the past couple of decades.

Lmao pingbling for you to take that old "It's the only argument I need Sean" LITERALLY shows your complete lack of sense of humor! I have ALWAYS been respectful to everyone here. I talked ABOUT LeBron James, not about any member here.. Then YOU decide to start up with the personal attacks out of no where because your idol the "Queen" gets exposed by people like me!

You are by FAR a troll & an instigator on all message boards and its amazing to me that you are allowed to get away with stuff like this. Grow up please, for your own sake I say!