`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5x More 1999 Topps Series 2

5x More 1999 Topps Series 2
I posted a few days ago about the 1999 Finest and 1999 Topps Series 2 I opened. Went back and picked up the last 5x 1999 Topps Series 2 boxes.

More of the same in terms of there aren't a lot of inserts.

One of the reasons I decided to pickup the boxes was for the Nolan Ryan reprints and the way outside chance at an autograph (~1:5000 packs lol)

Well, I ended up with 10 more Nolan Ryan regular reprints and 2 more Nolan Ryan Finest reprints so those were nice.

Couple more Mystery Finest but only one that books over $5 was the McGwire.

Got 1 of the MVP Promotion (100 of each base card made)...Ryan Klesko. Cool to get one as they are ~1:550 packs and I only opened 252. Would have preferred a PC guy obviously.

Had one pack with only 6 cards and the next pack had 16 which was weird - packs are supposed to have 11. I've seen packs off by like 1 card before, but not 5 off.

And finally...I did pull an auto! But not a Nolan Ryan reprint auto Sad Andruw Jones #A12. Again can't complain too much though as they were listed as ~1:501 packs. Not the "worst" card for the Series 2 autographs but the Bonds would have been much nicer for me for my PC.

RE: 5x More 1999 Topps Series 2
Very nice! If you have any Nolan Ryan reprint doubles you are looking to move, we would definitely be interested (we only have the 1976)
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's