Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trading: More Added!!

RE: Trading: More Added!!
(06-12-2013, 09:41 PM)Letsmakeithappen25 Wrote: miss me
Nope, I was just finishing going through your organize. I don't see any more of my guys there-sorry.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-12-2013, 09:58 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Nope, I was just finishing going through your organize. I don't see any more of my guys there-sorry.

k thx will ship tomorrow just wanted to make sure i didnt have to add more to the package

Sure thing!

Check me for the Rodgers and Chris Johnsons. Not sure what I have that you'd be interested in. Since you're an Oregon fan maybe the Jonathan Stewart 2012 Prizm Gold /10? Lmk!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

What do you want for that Maurice jones-drew patch card?

(06-13-2013, 01:14 AM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: What do you want for that Maurice jones-drew patch card?
Someone I collect. I have my wants listed on my profile page.

(06-13-2013, 01:01 AM)nathan craig Wrote: Check me for the Rodgers and Chris Johnsons. Not sure what I have that you'd be interested in. Since you're an Oregon fan maybe the Jonathan Stewart 2012 Prizm Gold /10? Lmk!
PM sent

(06-12-2013, 06:46 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: You know I picked up that Unrivaled Steven Jackson patch/auto from Mik, don't you? I now have 2...
Also, I am going to be unloading most of my Rams (except for Steven, Faulk, Warner, Bruce, Holt)
Ooh boy lets see what I can come up with.

[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Bumping up

One more bump!