`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Can Lebron James get it done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
50.00%
11 50.00%
NO
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?

RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?
I love how pingy can't come back with anything to my great points about that clown. Typical

Pingy you might as well change your avi to a LeBron James headband or something because it's disgraceful having MJ's jump man associated with your posts!

Where's my cards? I havdnt received a dc number from you. Nor a donation to my charity

You lost a bet. Man up

Bengu — you actually raised some almost coherent points there!

Congratulations on presenting a rational argument.

Many of the points you raised are valid and are a lot of the reasons I dislike LeBron.

Was he overhyped coming out of high school? Absolutely, though I don't think he invented the whole Chosen One/King persona, that was a cleverly done advertising campaign which was helped by media jumping on board. But he certainly had a lot of hype before ever stepping on an NBA court.

Did some of his dance routines and other antics rub fans and other players the wrong way? Definitely.

Was "The Decision" a bad idea. Undoubtedly. He should have gone to Dan Gilbert and told him he was leaving and had a press conference like everyone else. I hated it. Though you have to admit donating $1,000,000 from charity (or what ever the figure was) is an amazing gesture for any human being. I wouldn't mock him given you won't take up Jacoby's offer to donate $100.

I don't think you can blame him for not staying in Cleveland though. Any athlete should be allowed to play whereever they want within the confines of their sports salary cap/rules. They shouldn't play somewhere they don't want just because fans think it's "nicer".

I didn't dislike LeBron leaving Cleveland, it was how he did it especially the whole "not two, not three, not four... championships" crap and the coming to Miami spectacle which was just rediculous. I loved it when he lost in the 2011 finals.

However, all that was over two years ago now (and many of your gripes from longer ago).

Nobody has to like LeBron, but you have to admit he has played well in the last two post season runs. He's averaging what 35ppg(?) in his team's elimination games and appers to have lost his earlier nervousness in such situations.

I'm still not a big LeBron fan and I would be laughing if he and Miami were still titleless. However, I am rational enough to admit that people change. I bet LeBron regrets some of the things he did earlier in his career and would have many of them differently.

You keep saying you speak "the truth". A lot of what you say is true it just happened years ago and you don't seem willing to admit that some things have changed.

You seem to hold a very long and strangely personal grudge against a person you do not know.

I'll join you in hoping LeBron and Miami loose next season but I can't agree wth the vehment hatred against a person I will never meet.

[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

(06-22-2013, 12:15 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: only a true troll would welch on a bet and then keep trolling lebron posts.....
hegotgame, i understand the points you have been trying to make, but you are hanging yourself up. you keep saying lebrons actions alone lost the championship for the heat in game 6, the key is the heat won game 6 and game 7 to win the title. im not sure why you keep saying lebron lost the title for them? even with the mistakes, it doesnt change the fact that he hit a 3 late (after bringing them back in the game) to keep them in it and then contributed to 6 out of 8 pts in overtime to get the heat the victory.
You do not understand the point at all, not once have admitted LEBRON's actions in the Pacers series and Spurs series put his team in a position to lose, you will not accept this....
You only look at the title, you do not look at how it was obtained, therefor your point of view is a blinded one at the very least.

This thread was made well before game 6 wasn't it???

I saw exactly what LEBRON was doing in critical moments in EVERY game that was close going into the minutes of the game.

I made this thread because I saw something you can not admit exists...

Ask yourself this: IF in game 6 Ray Allen didn't hit that 3 and the game ended, would LEBRON be the finals MVP? Would he have another ring to had to his Legacy?

The answer is NO...

So Lebron is the MVP and he does have a back to back championship, but it wasn't obtained by what he did, it was obtained in one single instance where he got bailed out of the worse choke I have witnessed in an NBA finals....

When you can admit that, then you might have a clue as to what this whole thread is about..

Look: I can admit, taking out the the end of game 6, he is the only player that played well enough to get the MVP, so he deserves it.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Pingy will never get a clue cause he's not the brightest bulb out there

(06-22-2013, 08:40 PM)bengu Wrote: Pingy will never get a clue cause he's not the brightest bulb out there
Bengu: when will you be sending me the cards you owe me? Or be sending me a donation. Are are yiu not a man of your word?

jacoby I can't see what you posted because you're on my ignore list now. Thanks & have a great day.