`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout out!! Back to trading.......

Shout out!! Back to trading.......
First off i'd like to thank everyone that helped me out when my fridge crapped out on me. I picked up a new fridge and threw the forum and the bay i was able to buy this bad boy. It's not what i wanted but my opinion doesn't matter and to be honest it's a lot easier to pick your battles with the wife and just agree on things sometimes. So here is the fridge that we got:
[Image: 20130610_195114_zps9892c593.jpg]
Now she wants to get new cabinets and swap all of our white appliances out for stainless Sad I also noticed that we need more syrup.

So im back to trading or always selling if you see anything you want to just buy. Right now i'm still working on the Tribute base set and my Cardinal roster autos. I will also take any Lawrie's that i don't have or any and all of his autos. Here is a picture of some cards for trade as well as anything in my ORG:
[Image: 20130610_195817_zps6ec80028.jpg]
[Image: 20130610_201715_zps43462b53.jpg]
Thanks again to all that helped us out!!

RE: Shout out!! Back to trading.......
whatcha want for the macbook?

j/k Big Grin
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Offer sent on the fridge. j/k Smile

Glad to see the sales worked out for you!
[Image: sigPic_small_zps23ac363f.png]

Wow sweet looking fridge, glad to see you can trade again! I'm still not done with 2013 tribute base either
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

the Macbook is a junker that I got when I sold my iMac. Oh do I miss the 27* monitor. I was shocked at how much I sold so fast. Nice to know you can get back about a 1/4 of what you spend Smile

Frank I still have that booklet Smile

Ryan that tribute set is a tough one.