`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having problems copying Photobucket links?

Anyone else having problems copying Photobucket links?
I haven't been able to copy a paste a Photobucket link since Friday.

Normally when I choose the "get links" option, I can just click on "IMG codes" and a little yellow bar appears that says "copied" or whatever.

But for the last four days it won't let me click on it or even highlight it to copy it.

I even tried updating that "quick links" thing to see if that made a difference, and it doesn't.

RE: Anyone else having problems copying Photobucket links?
When I mouse over a pic, a "gear" icon shows on top right. From there you can get the img code & copy/paste.

[Image: FFBowmanPlatinumAUweb.jpg]
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(06-10-2013, 06:46 PM)krn001 Wrote: When I mouse over a pic, a "gear" icon shows on top right. From there you can get the img code & copy/paste.

[Image: FFBowmanPlatinumAUweb.jpg]
No, I get that far, see above, LOL ... I'm talking when I actually get to the point of copying the IMG code, like I've done a million times, it won't let me.

Click your id then user settings & check the albums tab then make sure the img code has a checkmark to its left that enables copying images.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

Tried that, still won't let me ... ???

(06-10-2013, 07:50 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Tried that, still won't let me ... ???
Test

It won't work for me either.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

My only other thought is the upgrade caused your p/bucket pics or page to be private, or try a different browser like Chrome. My IE9 upgraded to 10 which I wasn't aware of, some sites now don't let me type a password or even get a blinking cursor, chrome hasn't given me those issues.

(06-10-2013, 11:23 PM)krn001 Wrote: My only other thought is the upgrade caused your p/bucket pics or page to be private, or try a different browser like Chrome. My IE9 upgraded to 10 which I wasn't aware of, some sites now don't let me type a password or even get a blinking cursor, chrome hasn't given me those issues.
It was working as recently as four days ago, that's the thing ... I made it through the upgrade just fine.

I've had about six scans I wanted to show off since then and haven't been able to do it.

I appreciate the help though.

I had the same issue before months ago. I can't remember how I got it to work. Did you try clearing out cookies?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(06-10-2013, 11:53 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: I had the same issue before months ago. I can't remember how I got it to work. Did you try clearing out cookies?
Do you mean "history" ... ??? Not sure where to find cookies ...
Update: Clearing the cookies worked, I can now copy and paste again!

Weird.