Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status???
Question 
Status???
I sent in my first submission (20 day option) on May 24 and today my credit card was charged by Beckett. Does this mean that they have already started grading my cards? Also, when do I see some type of status of my order? Sorry for all the newbie questions.
Check out my collection on photobucket --------> http://s813.photobucket.com/user/Will75/library/?sort=6&page=1

RE: Status???
Did you mail it in on May 24th or that's when they received it? You most likely won't see a status on your order until it's being shipped out. If they got it the 24th, you're at the halfway mark at day 10. If you sent it the 24th, then you're probably around day 6-8 depending on mail. Charging of your CC does not necessarily mean anything in particular.
Album: Album

1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals
1997 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes

I love these posts, one word PATIENCE.....

It's easy to cite "patience" when you've been through the process before and know the flow of things, but if he's making his first submission effort I can see the concern in the lack of updates.

Granted, a brief search on the forums would show that this is standard procedure, but still.

I recently finished up my first ever experience with PSA, they leave you hanging even more so than Beckett does lol.

Agree registered is absolue best and worth the $12.95 if sending high value cards.. but I believe USPS registered service ships the same speed regardless of priority vs regular first class, or parcel. And most likely the tracking will not get updated along the way, only the final delivery. 

But that's not really the problem (or solution). What USPS says doesn't give me piece of mind. What really matters is BGS saying "we received your cards" and again.. HOW HARD IS THAT!? Somewhere in Texas theres got to be a student intern willing to do that work for free.

I get a kind "thank you" from every other business when an order is placed. It may take a while to process the actual grading but even PSA will update with "status ok" when they get the order. 

What I was told in this situation was that when they charge your card when your order has been there for 15-18 days. So once your card is charged you have 2-5 days left before your order will be complete. I also use tracking when I send my cards in and when it arrives I count 20 business days after that date. That will give you a rough timeline as to when your cards will be finished. This is what one of the reps told me and this he said was typically how they charge your card and when.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

My order has a deadline date listed as today (06/17/13). Does this mean that if they don't complete it today it will be free and I will get a refund?

(06-17-2013, 12:38 PM)jaxcomet Wrote: My order has a deadline date listed as today (06/17/13). Does this mean that if they don't complete it today it will be free and I will get a refund?
IF it has today, it will most likely be mailed at the close of business today.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It seems they will purposely hold your cards until the day is OVER (even if they're able to get it out)! Probably like 11:00PM on 6/17/13 they'll drop off your shipment at the FedEx box but it won't actually ship until the next day. GUARANTEED.. lol.

(06-18-2013, 01:27 AM)yaoming11 Wrote: It seems they will purposely hold your cards until the day is OVER (even if they're able to get it out)! Probably like 11:00PM on 6/17/13 they'll drop off your shipment at the FedEx box but it won't actually ship until the next day. GUARANTEED.. lol.
Out of the last 15 orders I have sent in this is far from the truth. All of mine have been dropped off around 6pm and I have gotten all but 1 package delivered the next day.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC