Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome Auto Rainbow Mailday
Rainbow 
Bowman Chrome Auto Rainbow Mailday
Got the final card in the mail I needed for this. This rainbow is complete but is from before the creation of the superfractor, red refractor, orange refractor, and other newer versions. The gold is considered the "holy grail" of Kevin Youkilis cards.

[Image: 0youkrefractorautorainbow_zpsb146dc6b.jpg]
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

RE: Bowman Chrome Auto Rainbow Mailday
Grats!

I doubt I'll ever get a rainbow of any of my PC guys, very cool to see when someone gets one.

No offense, but man, those gold refractors are ugly - maybe they look better in person. Still, so glad they switched to the gold borders for refractors instead of some gold overlay of the background lol

(06-10-2013, 04:11 PM)aktlingit Wrote: Grats!

I doubt I'll ever get a rainbow of any of my PC guys, very cool to see when someone gets one.

No offense, but man, those gold refractors are ugly - maybe they look better in person. Still, so glad they switched to the gold borders for refractors instead of some gold overlay of the background lol
Its a little better in person. The gold is less in your face, but it is still visable. I definately like the colored borders better too.

nice pc and rainbow pick up
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I love the pre-orange/red/super Bowman stuff. I also love Youk... so I LOVE this rainbow.

2003 was a really good year too. Hanley, McCann, Cano, Howard, Youk, and Markakis..

(06-10-2013, 04:28 PM)elberson Wrote: nice pc and rainbow pick up
Thanks!

(06-10-2013, 11:34 PM)jstbuch Wrote: I love the pre-orange/red/super Bowman stuff. I also love Youk... so I LOVE this rainbow.

2003 was a really good year too. Hanley, McCann, Cano, Howard, Youk, and Markakis..
Not too often that I find other Youk fans after he went to the Yankees. I'm glad there is nothing rarer than the gold because it was tough to find and one of the most expensive if not the most expensive single card I have ever bought.

thats awesome, i love rainbows