`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Holliday auto

Matt Holliday auto
hello all. looking to see if anyone out there has a matt holliday auto in a Cards uni that they are willing to trade. if u do, feel free to send me an open offer. i u see more, add and we can go from there. thanks again!!

RE: Matt Holliday auto
I've been after one myself. Seems to be a tough card to trade for. Good luck with the search.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

the holliday autos i have up for trade he is in a rockies uni

thanks!! after last nites grand salami, the guy is a beast!! hell, he even called out all the players that were using. he said that this should be a clean sport. no one should have to cheat. i admire the guy for that

Snappy i will look to see what i have for trade i am looking for Holliday cards in return though i am super collecting and my count is up to almost 700 now and payne what autos do you have exactly it doesnt show what the serial #'s are of the ones you have better yet what would you want for all of them there might be 1or 2 i need in there my org is way outdated beckett wasnt marking alot of my cards as has been traded but i would pretty much give you a 2-1 deal for them lmk thanks

all good. just bought one off the bay. was a best offer. paid 30 for it.
2013 Topps Museum Collection MATT HOLLIDAY #/? DUAL SWATCH JERSEY RELIC AUTO

(06-10-2013, 09:10 AM)paynetrain34 Wrote: the holliday autos i have up for trade he is in a rockies uni
Hey bud what do you want for all the Holliday cards you have?

i really havent had much interest in my holliday cards i was hoping to trade both autos for a descent auto but i know that maybe difficult to do

(06-10-2013, 10:00 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Hey bud what do you want for all the Holliday cards you have?

(06-10-2013, 06:03 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: all good. just bought one off the bay. was a best offer. paid 30 for it.
2013 Topps Museum Collection MATT HOLLIDAY #/? DUAL SWATCH JERSEY RELIC AUTO
Just picked one of these up myself. Hopefully he signs quick. It looks like they aren't numbered?

Nope. But couldn't pass it up. Still a Holliday auto. He's been on fire. Went 3/4 tonite against the mets.