`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Holliday auto

RE: Matt Holliday auto
(06-11-2013, 10:20 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Nope. But couldn't pass it up. Still a Holliday auto. He's been on fire. Went 3/4 tonite against the mets.
I'm a huge Cards fan. Did you see the ball he hit Sunday night? I'm pretty sure it was still rising when it hit the stands. Dude is crazy strong, his swing is so violent. The guy accepted my initial offer of $22.50 i was pumped. I was expecting to pay $30.

oh yeah!! i was like my god, that guy killed it!! and ur right, the ball was still traveling!!! they were talking about him on friday nite when they played on mlb. like how big he is in person vs tv. and how he took a stand on all the ped's and how he said that this game should be played without cheating. he is one stand up guy

Hey joe sent you a link to the pic let me know if you got it and if you are still interested
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I have the 2012 Real One heritage auto of Matt...if you are interested it is not in the org. Thanks

(06-12-2013, 12:26 PM)once78 Wrote: I have the 2012 Real One heritage auto of Matt...if you are interested it is not in the org. Thanks
what are u looking for in return? thanks