`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Must send First

Must send First
Just wanted to thank everybody who has traded with me while I had the tag, I have had enough trades to raise my feedback to Mods liking and now no longer have that tag. Anybody who was timid to trade with me due to that, no more worries, and to everybody else I will still ship quick regardless. Looking forward to many more trades on this website, looking for SF GIANTS RC/ AUTO / GU And RARE INSERTS
Again big thanks to all who made this happen, Nick Renfrow

RE: Must send First
Had a great trade with renfrow831! Glad I was able help w/your feedback!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Congrats. I would trade with anytime
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Don't know which Mod removed it, but they need to put it back up, if for no other reason then the attitude you had with the members that you took 3 months to ship too.....

Being in the Military is no excuse for not shipping your end when you agree too, there are many other members here that are in the military, and few of them are in active duty stations, and they get their ends sent out when they say they will, so why can't you?

If your able to log on here, and agree to trades, then your doggone able to send out when you agree to send out, No excuses.........

And as far as you being an MSF trader, my recommendation is that you must be made to ship first......
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(06-09-2013, 08:33 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Don't know which Mod removed it, but they need to put it back up, if for no other reason then the attitude you had with the members that you took 3 months to ship too.....

Being in the Military is no excuse for not shipping your end when you agree too, there are many other members here that are in the military, and few of them are in active duty stations, and they get their ends sent out when they say they will, so why can't you?

If your able to log on here, and agree to trades, then your doggone able to send out when you agree to send out, No excuses.........

And as far as you being an MSF trader, my recommendation is that you must be made to ship first......

Your perfect and we all know it but cut the guy a break. He had to work hard to get that back so congratulate him and let him have his second chance.

My lord, why does someone always have to do this garbage.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

These decisions are made by moderators- he has had good trades for 8 months-tag lifted, end of story
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)