`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question about adding photos into organize

Question about adding photos into organize
Don't know if this is repeditive, so if it is, I apologize. I am TRYING to add photos to my organize. I get to this part:
[Image: bp.jpg]

and I upload the photo, but it will not appear in the "magnetic case picture". Am I doing something wrong? I don't mind Beckett using my pictures, in fact I am trying to send them as many scans as I can to add to their database. Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

RE: Question about adding photos into organize
dont bother. honestly. they arent approving the images. they dont have anyone to do it

(06-09-2013, 10:58 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: dont bother. honestly. they arent approving the images. they dont have anyone to do it
The answer I needed! TYVM! It's a shame, I would really love to help in this effort!

[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

I just add mine in my org so I can see the thumbnail lol only got parts of my PC tho. Started doing it since I was adding them to my registry lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yeah I added a ton of Tyson Jackson a while back and they never did get approved or show up.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

i have a ton of pix i could add as well, maybe this should be brought up next time they ask how to improve the site. unlisted cards too, i have a 4 page list of warner and faulk plus others, that could be in the data base but arent. oh well..
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

i dont think people should just be able to add them to the database. fact is, in the past, people have done that, and a lot of the pictures are wrong