Russell Westbrook
Mike Conley
Treads
O.J. Mayo
Winning Touch Banners
Magic Johnson
looking for Stefon Diggs and Josh Reynolds and anything Dallas Cowboys

RE: 2012-13 Past and Present blaster box
Wow! Your blaster was loaded with the good rookies. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

I didn't know this until today. The P&P blaster have autos in them. I hit the JOhn Henson. Panini is notorious for bad retail so I was surprised to hit one.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(06-08-2013, 03:22 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Wow! Your blaster was loaded with the good rookies. Congrats and thanks for sharing!

I didn't know this until today. The P&P blaster have autos in them. I hit the JOhn Henson. Panini is notorious for bad retail so I was surprised to hit one.

They've gotten somewhat better. The last two I tried both had GU hits in them. They were unnumbered but were actually of decent players (Duncan, Rubio) so they seem to be making things a little more accessible in the retail...didn't somebody just post they hit that kobe/lebron dual GU /49 in retail? Pretty impressive!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks! Yea I was surprised at the rookies I got and was pretty pleased with all the cards I got in general, and yea I had heard about the autos being in the blasters and was kind of hoping to get one but still got nice rookies, congrats on your John Henson though!
looking for Stefon Diggs and Josh Reynolds and anything Dallas Cowboys

It's varied greatly by product and year ...

Back in 10-11, Rookies & Stars I pulled about half a dozen rookie patch autos, best one being Paul George ...

Of course, hit my Kobe auto in a random 10-11 Donruss pack ...

Obviously nothing to speak of last year, quite possibly the worst basketball card season ever ...

Then this year, autos/mems have been very hit and miss depending on the product.

Threads was just about the worst product I've ever bought ... in total I think I busted about 8-10 blasters, got two red parallels and two token inserts in each one.

Hoops I hit a couple of autos, Prestige I hit a jersey and auto, P & P I hit a jersey.

No huge names but they're definitely out there.

I do like the P & P blasters ... even without a hit you still feel like you got some good stuff with all the rookies.

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK