`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Start to my Vince Carter PC

Start to my Vince Carter PC
I've loved watching Vince Carter since he came into the league and decided that I'd start collecting him for my first official PC and this is what I have so far.
[Image: IMG_5339.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5343.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5344.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5345.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5346.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5347.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5348.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5349.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5350.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5351.jpg]

I would be willing to trade or sell 2 of the 9.5 and the 9 sp authentics to expand my collection. Thank you very much for looking!!
[Image: IMG_5353.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5354.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5355.jpg]

RE: Start to my Vince Carter PC
Nice start man Smile Love the SOTT auto.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(06-08-2013, 09:59 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Nice start man Smile Love the SOTT auto.
Thank you! I love that card! I got it for $30-$40 on ebay, which I think was a steal!

I agree w/ megatron. Great start! I also think that was a great price on that SOTT auto. I've got a few nice Vinces, couple RCs, nice GU piece/50, etc. I'm willing to trade or sell so feel free to check me out if you'd like. Keep up the good work!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I like vince carter with the raptors and the nets but Orlando and suns no

Great PC choice and great start as well. There were a lot of cool products from his RC year. I have a Vince Jsy/Auto for the nets if you are interested.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Nice stuff man. I collect Pierce from his rookie year, and I sometimes come across Vince/dirk/pierce lots for cheap. I know I have a raw and PSA 9 Finest rookie for trade if you need them. I probably have more.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Very nice start!!!

(06-08-2013, 10:58 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I agree w/ megatron. Great start! I also think that was a great price on that SOTT auto. I've got a few nice Vinces, couple RCs, nice GU piece/50, etc. I'm willing to trade or sell so feel free to check me out if you'd like. Keep up the good work!
offer sent
(06-08-2013, 04:40 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Nice stuff man. I collect Pierce from his rookie year, and I sometimes come across Vince/dirk/pierce lots for cheap. I know I have a raw and PSA 9 Finest rookie for trade if you need them. I probably have more.
offer sent

It's amazing to think that at one time the SP Authentic Carter was a 1k card..... RAW!!!!

He was absolutely unbelievable from 98-2003 ... He completely set the hobby on FIRE!