`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
I would like to Apologize to Stanton.......

I would like to Apologize to Stanton.......
Justin, I am truly sorry for my post in your previous Thread, you are in fact NOT the Justin Stanton that is on our bad Traders list, but a whole different person.

Again, I apologize, and I hope that the mistake I made does not hinder you from being a member of this site......

Shez
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: I would like to Apologize to Stanton.......
Heck - I saw his first post, your post, then Johns post, then Floyd's post, then his post.....

And said to myself - dang - another member here trying to make sure this board is safe.

But! You were wrong! And you have the AUDACITY to OWN UP TO IT!!??! IMMEDIATELY??!!

Heck - in my book, I'm voting you member of the month. (You know - if there were such a thing).

Heckuva thread. Not many of these out there.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(06-07-2013, 10:44 PM)ugameck Wrote: But! You were wrong! And you have the AUDACITY to OWN UP TO IT!!??! IMMEDIATELY??!!

Heck - in my book, I'm voting you member of the month. (You know - if there were such a thing).

Hey, I'd even go right ahead and throw my vote in with yours as well. For someone to make a mistake, and after it all gets cleared up make a public thread for such a thing? Pretty good in my book.
Heck, just to even go out of their way to compare names and everything and get a warning out to everyone about a suspicious account is a lot more than members on my truck forum would have done. All in all a mistake was made and a moderator came threw quick and cleaned it all up. Glad it could get settled and we can get back to what we're here for!
[Image: 2yxmaPs.png]
Sig courtesy of jbel4331

Mostly collecting NYG, Ray Lewis and Kobe Bryant

(06-07-2013, 10:44 PM)ugameck Wrote: Heck - I saw his first post, your post, then Johns post, then Floyd's post, then his post.....

And said to myself - dang - another member here trying to make sure this board is safe.

But! You were wrong! And you have the AUDACITY to OWN UP TO IT!!??! IMMEDIATELY??!!

I've had to do a couple. They're the right thing to do ... like, you should do one and apologize for your Cam Newton fake auto conspiracy theory, LOL

(06-07-2013, 09:09 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Justin, I am truly sorry for my post in your previous Thread, you are in fact NOT the Justin Stanton that is on our bad Traders list, but a whole different person.

Again, I apologize, and I hope that the mistake I made does not hinder you from being a member of this site......

Shez

Quality move by a quality member. Everybody makes mistakes. Great decision made man.

I see Stanton is a quality decision maker as well.

Good for both of you guys. Nice ending.

Stanton... You are NOT the father.
[Image: 42-And-whenever-Maury-realized-how-ridic...ow-was.gif]
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library