`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does a guy have to do to trade for low end baseball HOF autographs? Bucket link

What does a guy have to do to trade for low end baseball HOF autographs? Bucket link
Hey
I am looking for any lower end baseball HOF autos. I don't really have much baseball for trade, but I have some football and basketball.

Hey I have tried posting threads and contacting people, but no on wants to trade $15-$25 HOF autographs. I have some nice game used, hot rookies, autos, etc. I am looking for any certified HOF autographs. I don't care who the player is. Starting a new collection. Any help is appreciated. I also have some PC cards that I would trade for the right cards. Thanks, Adam

http://s40.photobucket.com/user/akaus21/library/

RE: What does a guy have to do to trade for low end baseball HOF autographs? Bucket link
i am looking for Matt Holliday or Mark McGwire cards

RE: What does a guy have to do to trade for low end baseball HOF autographs? Bucket link
Do you have a wantlist or a have list? I will see what I can find and get back to you. Thanks for the response.

My Holliday have list in in my org as my pc but if you have a list of what Holliday cards you have I will look to see if I need any. I have almost 700 Diff cards of his so please be patient with me thanks

do you have any doubles, I have a few I would trade but only for HOF autos
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Oh wait sorry it seems Beckett deleted my pc of my Holliday collection sorry but if you have a list of what Holliday cards you have i can cross reference in my written list thanks

(06-08-2013, 09:00 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Oh wait sorry it seems Beckett deleted my pc of my Holliday collection sorry but if you have a list of what Holliday cards you have i can cross reference in my written list thanks
Hey
My friend has these Holliday cards. Let me know if you need any of them.

2009 SPx Winning Materials Dual #HB Matt Holliday/Jeff Baker
2012 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #MH Matt Holliday
2012 Topps Chrome Refractors #125 Matt Holliday
2007 Bowman Gold #189 Matt Holliday
2007 Topps Generation Now Vintage #GNV52 Matt Holliday
2008 Topps Stars #TS25 Matt Holliday
2008 Upper Deck First Edition Star Quest #SQ7 Matt Holliday
2008 Upper Deck X Die Cut #37 Matt Holliday
2008 Upper Deck X Xponential 2 #MH Matt Holliday
2010 Topps Attax Code Card Matt Holliday
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter Hometown Heroes #HH15 Matt Holliday

What HOF baseball autos do you have for trade?

(06-08-2013, 05:28 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: do you have any doubles, I have a few I would trade but only for HOF autos
Trade offer sent. I have some other sports HOF autos, but not baseball.

eharris are you saying you have a few Holliday autos?? Akaus thank you for the list of cards but unfortunately i dont neede any of those but thanks again

Hey bigdcardinals7,

Can you send me a list of what Holliday cards you have? There is going to be a card shop opening in town soon so I can check with the owner and some other guys I know. What HOF autos do you have for trade?

Ill trade you a Gaylord Perry auto for a decent Jeter insert in the $20 range that I dont already have.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes