`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF: Any and all '13 Archives Fan Favorites Autos

LTTF: Any and all '13 Archives Fan Favorites Autos
I'm trying to put the fan favorite auto set together, got a good number of archives base and a few decent inserts from the set as well so check me out!

RE: LTTF: Any and all '13 Archives Fan Favorites Autos
I have a jody davis

(06-07-2013, 10:45 AM)decriscio619 Wrote: I have a jody davis
I would still be interested in it if I had anything you would want that you no longer need.
(06-07-2013, 12:48 PM)bigdaddyq Wrote: I would still be interested in it if I had anything you would want that you no longer need.
haha, I think I totally contradicted myself with that last sentence, but I'm sure you knew what I meant to say.

i have two boxes on the way, i'll check you if i get auto pulls i dont need

(06-07-2013, 01:27 PM)rentzington Wrote: i have two boxes on the way, i'll check you if i get auto pulls i dont need
Sounds good look forward to it!

Im collecting the mets but I have a Rick Reuschel I can trade for a met auto if you have a double of them
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(06-07-2013, 08:58 PM)muz0 Wrote: Im collecting the mets but I have a Rick Reuschel I can trade for a met auto if you have a double of them
I don't have any Mets either, which of course is frustrating the hell outta me giving they are like the most represented team in the set. Unless I have anything else you might be interested in.

Have the Reuschel...looked @ your org but nothing I'd be interested in (nice cards though!). Have any Phillies not loaded (doesn't need to be auto or relic). Thanks
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(06-08-2013, 07:05 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Have the Reuschel...looked @ your org but nothing I'd be interested in (nice cards though!). Have any Phillies not loaded (doesn't need to be auto or relic). Thanks
I tried looking but no, I don't have any Phillies anywhere I thought maybe I still had a '76 Schmidt or Utley Relic but I guess already traded them. Thanks for looking though.