`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
CARDS101 (12 people and counting)

RE: CARDS101 (12 people and counting)
Im new to this site, but glad I cMe across this thread. I hate people like that. You work out a deal with somebody then you need to be a man of your words and follow up on your end of the deal. Ive only been on this site for 2 days and all ready made 5 trades. All 5 of those trades were shipped the very next morning. I dont get people like this little kid.

Wow, the saga continues. This kid is either smarter or dumber than we all think. Guess I'll stick to doing my trading on another site.

(06-25-2013, 07:01 PM)BayAreaJavy Wrote: Wow, the saga continues. This kid is either smarter or dumber than we all think. Guess I'll stick to doing my trading on another site.
Same risk and same lesson no matter where you go.
As for me and my cards, we will stick to Beckett Smile
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Man, I hope this kid realizes how dangerous it is to eff with people online ... praying for him that he learns his lesson without any trouble.

(06-25-2013, 07:01 PM)BayAreaJavy Wrote: Wow, the saga continues. This kid is either smarter or dumber than we all think. Guess I'll stick to doing my trading on another site.
That's the craziest thing I've heard. The site has nothing to do with the kid scamming. Hell a guy on blowout scammed a ton of members for like $40,000 or something. Would you rather be there?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html