`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upset at Richard Albers

Upset at Richard Albers
Did a trade with Richard Albers which I sent a 2010 Mike Trout Bowman Platinum Prospects and a 2013 Topps Emerald Shelby Miller for a 2012 Topps Gold Futures Autographs #LH Liam Hendriks S2 #'d to 15. That's the card he had listed on his trade page. Here's what was actually sent, 2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs #LH Liam Hendriks S2. Just a little different in cards! Makes me a little upset! Had to vent out since he hasn't responded to me.
Always looking for Twins and Vikings.

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/e...3/library/

RE: Upset at Richard Albers
ouch. how long has it been?

A couple days now. I'm just looking for an explanation that's all.
Always looking for Twins and Vikings.

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/e...3/library/

Yikes, big difference in cards.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I'm sure it was an honest mistake with no bad intentions, hopefully it gets resolved soon

I've done several trades with Richard, mostly small trades and am waiting for the arrival of another from him now. Richard seems to have trouble keeping his ORG up to date. I did one big trade with him last year and he sent a lot of the wrong cards. Turns out he didn't have all the cards we'd agreed to trade. We eventually straightened things out but that is because I was willing to settle for different cards. I wrote it off because I know not everyone is as organized as I am, and I have traded with him again because he made the effort to make things right. I don't believe he is a trader who uses the forums so don't expect him to read your posts.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I had a simliar experience with him but nothing nearly as valuable. Basically he sent the wrong version of a card and then never really responded to me when I mentioned it to him. I know we all make innocent mistakes here and there but it was like pulling teeth getting him to communicate. It took over 3 months and wasn't really worth the trouble.

Note to self ...

yup def note to self sounds like this guy has had this issue one to many times and takes way to long to respond
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

So who do we contact about a trader that does not follow through?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.