`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 packs of 12-13 rookie anthology

3 packs of 12-13 rookie anthology
decided to pick up 3 packs of this product...never paid any attention to it but thought id give it a try before buying a box.....out of the 3 pack I pulled 2 autos!....the 2 big hits were a crown royale scratching the surface auto of sven baertschi and the second bigger hit...although not a huge name still a nice hit.....a luxury suite stick(I think?) and auto of mike del zotto numbered out of 5!

RE: 3 packs of 12-13 rookie anthology
did you happen to pull Ryan Nugent-Hopkins base or Prizm
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

don't remember seeing a base card but ill check again.....definatly no prizm card....only got 3 packs not a box so the shop owner kept the pack I guess...I think next year Panini should come out with prizm as a product on its own....nice looking cards

how you like the product
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

from what ive seen online boxes are hit or miss....theyre either loaded or you get 4 hits that come out to about half of the box price....but I suppose its like that for every product...they cant all be winners!...I like the look of the cards....although I find the luxury suite cards very plain......pretty much completely white front...boring! could've done more with them!.....cant wait to see the sp authentic coming out next week!!...plan on starting with 2 boxes of that hoping to hit that bonus spx pack!

Can't go wrong with two autos from only 3 packs! Plus one being #/5!!! Smile
--Curt

[Image: Gaborik-Banner-3.gif]

nice #'D 5 HIT
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK