Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark McGwire Blank Back Rookie Card

Mark McGwire Blank Back Rookie Card
Hello All,
New to the board and was wondering if anyone had any information that may help me. I recently came across a 1985 USA Rookie Card of Mark McGwire. In the Topps and Tiffany editions it is card #401. This one has a blank back and I can find no information on it. Ebay has two listed, one that was graded and BIN at $899 and another that is not graded for BIN of $995. The descriptions say nothing other than they are super rare. Any details would be great as I do not know what I have.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Mark McGwire Blank Back Rookie Card
Im pretty sure its a misprint which was something very common back in those years maybe a mcgwire collector would want one but for most it would be a flawed card.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

If you check under the sold tab on ebay, there have been 4 sell for between $8-$33 shipped. 2 sold for under $10. 2 sold for over $30 with no middle ground.

The 2 highest were the same seller. 1 of his auctions was "private" so the bidders name was not displayed. On the other auction, the highest bidder had 100% of his bid activity with this 1 seller. So that's kind of misleading and would seem like the same bidder and buyer with different usernames.

I would put the sell value somewhere under $15 honestly.

(06-03-2013, 03:27 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: If you check under the sold tab on ebay, there have been 4 sell for between $8-$33 shipped. 2 sold for under $10. 2 sold for over $30 with no middle ground.

The 2 highest were the same seller. 1 of his auctions was "private" so the bidders name was not displayed. On the other auction, the highest bidder had 100% of his bid activity with this 1 seller. So that's kind of misleading and would seem like the same bidder and buyer with different usernames.

I would put the sell value somewhere under $15 honestly.
Thanks for the insight. I never thought of looking under the sold tab.

Thanks Again!