Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show off your puigs!!!
Shocked 
Show off your puigs!!!
I've been waiting for yasiel puig to get the call and it's happened. I'm very interested to see what he can do, and due to the small number of sets with puig autos I sadly have not pulled the trigger on one yet and remain puigless. Now, I have to live vicariously through your puigs.

So let's see what you got
Stupid people do stupid things
Smart people outsmart each other.

RE: Show off your puigs!!!
You should have pulled the trigger on picking an auto up friend. They'll go crazy now. I had a valiant yellow #/10 but I sold it during spring training. I just picked up a base metal auto bgs 9 for 40 which was a total steal.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Never heard of the dude.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(06-03-2013, 03:08 PM)benner73 Wrote: Never heard of the dude.
That makes two of us! A dodgers prospect???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(06-03-2013, 04:24 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: That makes two of us! A dodgers prospect???
Yes - but was a high profile signing out of Cuba
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

He murdered spring training pitching. He is a highly touted prospect from Cuba in the Dodgers system. Signed for a ton of money but he is a 4+ tool player.

I actually thought this was meant to be show your best "pulls" and the OP missed a letter. I had never heard of this guy.

But when I looked his stuff up on that auction site, it is going for ungodly amounts.

You can get some high quality HOFer autos or even patch-autos (possibly 2-3-4) or graded RCs for the price this "prospect" is going for.

He'll get hurt like the rest of the Dodgers, lol. Its ok if you hadn't bought yet. Give him a few weeks in the MLB and see what happens. He's no Cespedes.