`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumped on the bandwagon...2011 ITG Series One

Jumped on the bandwagon...2011 ITG Series One
Had seen a lot of the good hits everyone was pulling so I grabbed a box from Walmart. Guess it could have been worse, but was real surprised to see the BV on the Middlebrooks. Any and all comments welcome. Thanks - Dale
[Image: 2011ITG_zpsa3f04dfa.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Jumped on the bandwagon...2011 ITG Series One
ive been seeing these posted by you guys all from walmart. i've looked at a couple by me and i havent found any. whats the packaging look like and how much they run?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

They are $60 plus tax. This is what the box looks like.
[Image: 2011ITGbox_zpsd8a26286.jpg]

(06-01-2013, 04:19 PM)phreakyq Wrote: ive been seeing these posted by you guys all from walmart. i've looked at a couple by me and i havent found any. whats the packaging look like and how much they run?
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

check me for the middlebrooks if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(06-01-2013, 04:19 PM)phreakyq Wrote: ive been seeing these posted by you guys all from walmart. i've looked at a couple by me and i havent found any. whats the packaging look like and how much they run?
They aren't common at any near me, they show up randomly and I get them If I See them.

I've gotten slightly better luck on the series 2 boxes.