`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
*Updated with Auto'd Yelish ball pic* Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract

RE: Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract (pics)! Redeem or Sell?
Thanks for the reply. Yeah it has been a tough decision, but with the help of the Beckett community I have decided to send it off this weekend. Will keep everyone posted on the ball (be nice if it was Puig) and my chance at the card.

(06-12-2013, 09:37 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: That is very cool. I would love to pull that, but I wouldn't want to have to make that decision. Like you, I would LOVE to have my own card, but a few hundred dollars is nothing to sneeze at. That being said, I'd probably blow it on something I didn't need anyway. I think I'd send it in and take a shot.

My photo would be a head first slide with the helmet tilting down over my eyes. Either that, or I would be in a pitching pose.

Very cool opportunity and I hope you win!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

woooooooooooooooooo good luck bet heart is racing!! glad you chose to send it in

Thanks man! Heart isn't racing b/c I don't want to get my hopes up.

(06-13-2013, 05:58 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: woooooooooooooooooo good luck bet heart is racing!! glad you chose to send it in

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

There is some guy/gal out there buying all these up so they can be immorilized on a baseball card I would wait to see a few more sold on ebay then get the one or two true cards you have been searching for in a trade (someone will think they can make more than what ebay has been going for).

Are you saying there is someone buying them up? I would hope Topps would deny a submission by someone more than once, that is just wrong...if you have enough money to buy all the entries just have a card made of yourself.

(06-14-2013, 05:59 AM)jcollyer Wrote: There is some guy/gal out there buying all these up so they can be immorilized on a baseball card I would wait to see a few more sold on ebay then get the one or two true cards you have been searching for in a trade (someone will think they can make more than what ebay has been going for).

RE: *Updated* Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract (pics). Redeemed!
Just looked at the tracking....don't ask why it too so long to look...lol It arrived to be redeemed Tuesday! Thanks everyone for your comments. Dale

Good Luck!! I hope you win your own card.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Thank you! Would be happy with a Puig auto'd ball too...lol

(06-23-2013, 08:01 AM)beginesj Wrote: Good Luck!! I hope you win your own card.

Good luck man.
Photobucket

Thank you!

(06-23-2013, 09:38 AM)askowron Wrote: Good luck man.