`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09 topps chrome refractor set (221) Ft/Fs

09 topps chrome refractor set (221) Ft/Fs
09 topps chrome refractor set for sale or trade. I'm only looking for kellen Moore and cash. Nothing else. If interested let me know. I'm taking offers before listing it on eBay. It will be listed by Saturday if it doesn't go tomorrow. Will ship with tracking and insurance .

RE: 09 topps chrome refractor set (221) Ft/Fs
Congrats on finishing that set. Seems like a tough set to build.

Judging from my selling experiences on here, I wouldn't waste my time. I'd go ahead and get it on the bay. People don't buy on this site unless it's like 10-15% of BV. Probably the best site to sell is blowout. I'd try over there as well as ebay.

Good luck with your sale.

10% isn't bad for the set. It might bring in a $100 more on eBay but seller fees and PayPal fees eat that away fast! I would honestly consider 10% if some one wants it? It took me well more than to put it together!

If I only had the $100.00 right now I'd send it to you..nice job on completing the set and good luck I bet you will get more than the 10% that was mentioned..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

CFK is right. Most people that buy on forums want it for less than ebay. I buy on forums and mostly sell on ebay. Only time I sell on forums is when I can get ebay prices minus fees or just want to dump low end cards cheap. Your best bet would be ebay. You will get more money for it there and fees arent really but 10% so $100 is going to eat $10-$12 (with paypal) which is $90 vs the $50-$80 you'll get offered on forums (if it was to sell for $100). And dont list it Saturday. Wait another day and list it Sunday night between 7 and 8 for best proven results.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Thanks guys! Looks like its going on the bay.