`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Wave Refractors, Russell Wilson Pink Refractor Auto, Jamie Harper Auto Patch /75
Wink 
Blue Wave Refractors, Russell Wilson Pink Refractor Auto, Jamie Harper Auto Patch /75
Hello Everyone!

I finally received some redemptions from Topps over the past few days. My ORG is updated and the cards are available FT/FS. I have included scans below.

[Image: Redemptions_zps835ec133.jpg]
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

RE: Blue Wave Refractors, Russell Wilson Pink Refractor Auto, Jamie Harper Auto Patch /75
I like the wilson, u want to look at my bucket or send me a sale price?

All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: Blue Wave Refractors, Russell Wilson Pink Refractor Auto, Jamie Harper Auto Patch /75
Where is your Bucket? I don't see anything on your profile or ORG. I'll PM you with my asking price.

Would love a shot at the wilson
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

check my org on Ingram and Taylor
[Image: banner1.jpg]

http://s6
8.photobucket.com/home/sdtim1

Chargers, Michael Jordan, MMA

Glad to see they are finally sending out the Pink Wilsons..Ive been waiting for mine as ive seen all the other colors out for a month already...
[Image: arod.gif]

(05-29-2013, 09:45 AM)arod1973 Wrote: Glad to see they are finally sending out the Pink Wilsons..Ive been waiting for mine as ive seen all the other colors out for a month already...
http://s741.photobucket.com/user/johnslitzer/slideshow/

check me for the wilson pink.
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

(05-29-2013, 09:45 AM)arod1973 Wrote: Glad to see they are finally sending out the Pink Wilsons..Ive been waiting for mine as ive seen all the other colors out for a month already...
I hear ya...it was a long time to wait. You should be receiving yours soon. If not, give Topps a call...that's what I did and they got my card mailed within a week.

ILL TRADE THE HOUSE FR THAT WILSON LOL

check my org to see if I have anything that interest you.