`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update: OT: Ah, the joys of moving to a new house.

RE: Update: OT: Ah, the joys of moving to a new house.
Juniata 4 lyfe
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

(05-31-2013, 08:35 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Juniata 4 lyfe
??????????????
(05-31-2013, 08:00 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Update:
I had a convo with the regular mailman, he said that he thought nobody lived there (my new house) yet and he marked it "undeliverable".
I contacted the seller and stated what the mailman said and said if he gets it back I will pay for shipping to mail it again. He just replied "ok.".
My problem now (besides 1 more missing package from Canada) is that when you look at the tracking # it says "delivered". So what's stopping the selling it again or keeping it (no update from seller, it's been 4 days)?
From now on, don't do any eBay purchases 1 month prior to moving ..... Then make sure to wait until you are moved in .... Obviously, too much hassle any other way. Smile

I guess you can go to the postmaster and lodge a complaint, but that might start you off on the wrong foot with that carrier. As far as the eBay seller ... Right now, all you can do is wait and hope everything works out. Sometimes people are nicer than you expect.
BTW: when dealing with returned mail, be patient. I had something sent to me with the wrong zip code, it was sent back to the post office marked as Delivered but it was undeliverable ?!?! ... Made it back 2 weeks later. Sheesh, and that was important medical records. I was really sweating it out Sad

Best of luck and be patient ... Hopefully everything finds its way back to you.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-01-2013, 02:39 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: ?????????????
It's a different section (neighborhood) of the city.

BTW: I was "????????" To the following..... What's "juniata 4 lyfe" mean?

(05-31-2013, 08:35 PM)reagle beagle 37 Wrote: Juniata 4 lyfe
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Standing question ... how in the hell do people find these threads from seven years ago?

Some good people in this thread, especially OP.

I'm curious what prompted pushing this thread up but I have to be honest, I do like going back once in awhile to the threads from 8-10 years ago and see what people were saying in regards to prospects and other products.

(05-26-2013, 12:48 PM)creativemunky Wrote: We are currently moving to my new house in Philly from NJ
Welcome to Philly! LOL....didn't realize this thread was 8 years old. My babies are now getting ready to start college. Cool, like seeing them. Sad to see how slow the site has gotten.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Ah yes, pre-pandemic memories ... funny, we are still dealing with mail issues / porch pirates and the like.
I didn’t remember this thread at all, until I read my old responses.