`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Trading at 40% Off BV!

Now Trading at 40% Off BV!
Need to downsize and unload some stuff that's not in line with what I'm collecting anymore, so everything I currently have marked FT is available at 40% Off BV in trade. So I'll trade $50 in my cards for $30 in yours.

I have nearly 2000 cards marked FT, including about 250 autos and 200 mem cards - over $11,000 in BV, so check what I've got and send me an open offer.

Just a couple of things:
1) Trades have to be for at least $50 BV of my cards ($30 of yours) - trades asking for less will likely be declined.
2) As I'm discounting stuff to downsize, I'll likely be looking to trade up, though the more I trade up the more value I'll give you in return.

That's about it, post any questions in the thread and fire me some offers! Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Now Trading at 40% Off BV!
do you know of any autos of ROY winners you have or should i check you

Open offer Sent!

I think there's a Bobby Crosby in there, not sure who else...my ROY memory is pretty spotty, but have a look.

(05-25-2013, 06:20 PM)friedmana27 Wrote: do you know of any autos of ROY winners you have or should i check you
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Anyone else looking for a sweet deal?

Bump for the very-late nighters.