`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jumbo Patch Project Update!!!

Jumbo Patch Project Update!!!
Well, I have been trying to get all of the 2011 Kevin Youkilis All Star Jumbo Patches number out of 6, and now I am one step closer.

Here is my newest addition...

[Image: 0youkallstarjumbo5_zps61ef191f.jpg]

and here's how it fits in with the rest of them...

[Image: 0youkjumboletters_zpscf3775a4.jpg]

I now have 1/6, 2/6, 3/6, 4/6, and 5/6. I only need 6/6 to complete the project. There is another scan of them together in my sig. For those of you who are unfamiliar with these cards, these patches come from his 2011 All Star Jersey from Arizona. The front letters spell out AMERICAN, and the letters I have piece together to form RICAN. The patch I am missing is most likely the top of the RI. If you come across the last one I need, it would be greatly appreciated if you let me know.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

RE: Jumbo Patch Project Update!!!
Wow very nice!!! Thats awesome!!! Ill keep an eye out for the last one! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Very cool. Hope you are able to find the last one. I'll keep an eye out and check with the couple of LCS in the area as well.

thats an amazing project!! hope you find the last one

Very sick patches
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]