`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question for the baseball guys

question for the baseball guys
I have a guy who has a lot of 12 1966 topps which includes the mantle prob grade a 5 no creases and 14 1968 topps baseball and wants 90 is that a fair deal i know what the mantle books for and ive seen some sell over 100 but have seen some sell cheap. Looking to own it guy needs some cash what do you think
Photobucket

RE: question for the baseball guys
It's all about condition with the Mantle and really the other cards too. Without seeing it, I would guess $50. Maybe a lot more. Just depends on condition. Are the rest all commons?

I'd make sure to get scans or even just some snapshots of them. If they're in good shape, I'd go for it.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Most decent 1966 Mantle cards sell well and they sell easily, especially if they're under $100, so you wouldn't be getting ripped off if you recoup your investment by selling one card and break even. I'd say go for it. Love to know who are on the other cards. Post some pics if you have them, or if you buy them. I'd love to see what you got!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I have seen them in person its a local guy I think im going to get them and i will post scans of them most likely the rest will be FT
Photobucket