`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ever wonder where your cards end up once you sell or trade them?

RE: Ever wonder where your cards end up once you sell or trade them?
(05-23-2013, 10:24 AM)s1020 Wrote: Who breaks open a BGS 9.5??? That makes no sense
funny thing is is i bought it that way in 2009.. and turned around and sold it in 2010.. i made a few bucks but seeing it back on ebay with no slab was just mind boggling.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

The only thing I could think of is that the case got damaged somehow... Why he didn't reslab it is beyond me...
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

There is an Eli / Brady auto on the bay right now for $888 that has been a thorn in my side for a couple years now. I sold it on there graded BGS 9, for $375, gotta be two years ago. A week after I received payment the buyer filed a claim for a refund claiming the card was damaged. Keep in mind it was slabbed. I agreed to a full refund once the card was returned. The buyer sent me a letter inside a bubble mailer with a scan of the card, cracked out of the slab. All the letter stated was that he was unhappy with his purchase and would like a refund. He sent that with a DC# and told the bay and paypal that he returned the actual card. I was told I had to give a refund because the DC# said the "card" was delivered to me. I refused to do that so after a couple more weeks, they went ahead and took $375 out of my checking account and gave the guy my money to go along with my card. The card has bounced around the bay ever since. Always a new seller. I know the card because it's #1/25. A couple months ago I saw the card raw, and then last week I saw it BGS 9.5 with a BIN of $888. What a slap in the face. That was the last time I ever used paypal and the last time I ever sold on the bay also....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(05-23-2013, 04:14 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: There is an Eli / Brady auto on the bay right now for $888 that has been a thorn in my side for a couple years now. I sold it on there graded BGS 9, for $375, gotta be two years ago. A week after I received payment the buyer filed a claim for a refund claiming the card was damaged. Keep in mind it was slabbed. I agreed to a full refund once the card was returned. The buyer sent me a letter inside a bubble mailer with a scan of the card, cracked out of the slab. All the letter stated was that he was unhappy with his purchase and would like a refund. He sent that with a DC# and told the bay and paypal that he returned the actual card. I was told I had to give a refund because the DC# said the "card" was delivered to me. I refused to do that so after a couple more weeks, they went ahead and took $375 out of my checking account and gave the guy my money to go along with my card. The card has bounced around the bay ever since. Always a new seller. I know the card because it's #1/25. A couple months ago I saw the card raw, and then last week I saw it BGS 9.5 with a BIN of $888. What a slap in the face. That was the last time I ever used paypal and the last time I ever sold on the bay also....
That's the thing with high end cards... Everyone wants it for only a 1/4 of what it'll sell for.. then they try to scam you out of it...
Sucks.
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!

UGH... Here's another one...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Matt-Ryan-2008-L...43bc393837