`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ever wonder where your cards end up once you sell or trade them?

Ever wonder where your cards end up once you sell or trade them?
I had this one before it was graded. Big Grin

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-Topps-Lette...565692f84a

Show yours if you can find it!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

RE: Ever wonder where your cards end up once you sell or trade them?
I don't have any pics to show off but I do see cards that I used to have on the bay and at shows from time to time. Its kind of neat to be at a show and see a card you used to own, it brings back so many memories!! Then sometimes I want them back, LOL
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

i sold a matthew stafford auto/100 back in 2010 and it was a BGS 9.5....i keep "records" of these cards and their serial number etc.
well i was poking around on ebay last year and found my card... not in the BGS slab. the guy frign cracked it up lol. i was so mad! Guy spends 100 bucks to crack it open? geesh
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

I keep everything Smile

but I have seen cards i have been outbid on show up a lot Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Never really paid any mind to it. Its not mine anymore I got what I wanted for it that is all that matters to me but, I hope they stay in their PC for a while before they move it/sell it.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I wonder where my cards have been before I get them. Like number of times it's changed hands. I don't want my $200 /1 laying on a table with no sleeve Smile

(05-23-2013, 06:44 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: i sold a matthew stafford auto/100 back in 2010 and it was a BGS 9.5....i keep "records" of these cards and their serial number etc.
well i was poking around on ebay last year and found my card... not in the BGS slab. the guy frign cracked it up lol. i was so mad! Guy spends 100 bucks to crack it open? geesh
Who breaks open a BGS 9.5??? That makes no sense
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

I do wonder sometimes, both, where they go when it leaves my hands, and like butterworth said, where they've been before I got it. I did have a Brandon LaFell multi color jsy card that I sold a few years ago, and then last year, it popped up on ebay, so, I bought it back. I just sold a bunch of cards and noticed that the person that bought them, put them right back up on ebay, so who knows where they'll land next?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I always laugh when i sell a card on ebay then the person tries to flip it for a 50% profit like three days later.. Most of the time the card just sits there for months with nobody touching it. which makes me laugh, although other times they do sell and I laugh at my own stupidity LOL
I also have sold a few patch cards only to see someone try and resell them with a "fake" patch... happened a few years ago and that really irks me.

I once traded a BGS 9 MJD auto and the same day tracking showed it in my trading partner's hands he was posting a thread trying to trade it to someone else. I haven't seen it pop up anywhere since so hopefully it found a good home.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram